T H R E E

"How was your day y/n?" "It was fine Mum" You reply (I am Australian so Mum is actually Mom and I will be writing Mum because I am used to it) "thats good." she says. I walk to my room and get out my Science homework and my computer. I get around half way through but then just can't think. Mark popped into my head. I sighed, and clicked on youtube. I scroll through my subscriptions, and then find the one I was looking for. I clicked on his/her channel. I watch the recently uploaded video, and when its over, I go back to doing my homework. I quickly finish it, then turn off the light. I walk to my bed and lie down. I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

I wince as light comes streaming  into my room through the window. I groan, and slowly sit up. I open my eyes. "Finally Saturday" I mutter. I get out of bed and walk over to my computer on my desk. I open it and search up YouTube and watch videos for a while. I stop the video, and decide to check my school website. I click on the page I book marked and look at my emails. There's one from Mark. I frown and click on it. It says:

Hey y/n
I was wondering if you'd like to come over to my house with a bunch of people from school for a mid year party?
Date: Sunday, week 9 term 2 at 8:00pm
Place: My House
Sincerely, Mark Fischbach

I sat there, confused. Maybe he sent it to the wrong person? I decided to reply

I think you sent this to the wrong person.

I sent it, and almost immediately after, Mark wrote back

No, this it to you. Will you be there?

I texted back:

Sure. Will be

Mark texted back

:D

I closed my computer, and sat on my bed. What had I got myself into? I shrugged, and started reading. I read for a while, and then decided to go for a walk. I grabbed my coat, and stepped outside. I was immediately greeted by a gust of wind. I walked over to the footpath, and started walking around the block. I heard footsteps. I turned my head and saw... Mark? He saw me. "Hey, Y/n!" he said. "Umm, hey Mark." I say back. "You don't have to call me Mark here. You can use my real name. Its Dark." He explained. I was confused. Why was his name Dark? "Why don't you use your real name at school?" I asked. "Because... It sounds otherworldly. people would think my parents are freaks, naming me like that. But it's my real name, and I want to show you something."He took off his shirt. "Watch this." he said. He looked like he was concentrating hard, and then suddenly, and pair of dark feathery wings sprouted from his back. I gasped "How...