T W O

---------------------{re-written}---------------------

After I grabbed my recess, I went to meet Abi and Adri somewhere in the cafeteria.

After a few seconds of scanning through the large room, I saw Adri look up and start waving at me to come over. I walked over to the table where they were and sat down. "So how was your first class?" Abi inquired.
"It was maths, how good can it be?" We all laughed and chatted about random things, and I told them about myself. I left out what Mark had said to me, I was sure they would start freaking out and tell me to never be within a mile of him again.

The bell rang, and people started streaming into the school's halls. I migrated to my locker and looked at my timetable and to see what I had next- physical education- and walked over to the gymnasium to see a group of students in my grade who were probably my class. The only reason I was actually doing PE class was that I signed up for this school late so barely got to choose which classes I took.

 I looked at who was there- a few girls that were probably only doing PE to keep up their perfect bodies and couldn't be bothered to do it at home, the girls that looked like they could dominate in any sporting game, and then all the other guys, including (drumroll please) you guessed it, Mark and his crew. 

The teacher explained that we were playing soccer, and then proceeded to choose the teams. Fortunately, the teacher split up Mark's gang. Unfortunately, Mark was in my team.

Mark started with the ball. He kicked to a boy in our team, who kicked to another person. We made our way up the field. Soon we got close to the goal, and Mark had the ball and had the perfect shot at goal, yet he kicked to me. Why would he do that when he could have scored a goal then and there? While everyone was in a moment of shock that Mark didn't go for the goal, I kicked the ball right past the goalie right into the net. My team cheers and pats me on the back. 

The day went on, and I had no other lessons with Mark, Abi or Adri. Although boring, the day went through and I headed home.