3

Harley
I shoved my gun inside my holster.

I start walking towards the RV when I hear footsteps walking behind me at a fast face.

I glance behind me and see Levi.

"You coming?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"As much as I would love to see your dad terrorize more people, I can't. I have a job to do" he says sarcastically.

I shoot him a glare and he puts his hands up in defense.

"Alright, I'll see you in a bit." I say and he salutes me. "Yes ma'am!" He says and I roll my eyes.

"Shut up" I mumble. "Harley! Get your ass in the car!" I hear my dad yell from the drivers seat.

"Alright I'm coming! Cya Levi" I wave and start running towards the vehicle.

"Stay safe dumbass!" He yells. I stick my tongue out at him before the door closes.
__________

"Seems huge" I mumble as my dad parks the RV.

"It is, which is exactly why it's perfect to control" he winks and gets out of the car.

I get out as well and grab the rifle next to me.

As I get out of the RV, I see the other backup men get out of the cars that were driving behind us.

We reach the gate and he knocks on it with Lucille.

"Let me in!" He yells and the gate immediately opens.

He chuckles and slowly walks through the gate, looking around.

"You're town's in good shape Rick" he says to the man standing there looking somewhat terrified.

I scan my surroundings and see people stop what their doing to see what's going on.

"You know the drill, where's my shit?" He states and the man named Rick stays silent for awhile before speaking.

"..in the storage room" he mutters.

"Cheer up Rick, sharing is caring" my dad chuckles and snaps his fingers.

"Harley, you go the the weapons room to check if their hiding anything. You guys," he points to some other group of men and a couple of women.

"You go to the storage room. I'm going to have a little talk with Rick here" He says and we start walking.

"Isn't she too young to be here?.." Rick speaks up and I stop walking.

I know he's talking about me. It's obvious.

"What'd you say?" I turn around and shoot him a glare. "She's my daughter Rick, she can handle herself out there" he winks and points at me.

"Go." He says and I huff and turn back around.

I start walking around, looking for the storage room, but can't seem to find it.

"Hm.." I mutter under my breath as I see a lady standing at a door, looking around.

I walk up to her and raise my eyebrow. "This is the storage room, isn't it?" I chuckle.

She stays silent. "Move." I state, emotionless.

"I said move!" I grab my gun out of my holster and grab her by her shirt.

"I'm going to give you one last chance to move your ass over before I shoot your head off" I spit and the lady trembles.

She slowly moves over and I smile. "Thank you" I roll my eyes and put my hand on the doorknob.

"It's locked huh?" I turn to her.

"I don't know where the key is! I promise! Rick told me to guard the weapons room before the saviors come-"

"The. He did a pretty shitty job of putting you as a guard huh?" I shake my head.

"Alright," I sigh and put my gun on the lock.

Bang!

The woman jumps as the lock and the doorknob gets destroyed.

I kick the door open and walk in.

There's not much weapons, but my dad told me that they shouldn't have any.

"Huh.." I raise my eyebrow.

I grab one of the weapons and see Lucille carved on it.

"They stole our guns too?" I laugh.

I try to find the light switch to light up the dark room.

I suddenly feel two hands grab me and slam me into the wall behind me.

"W-What the hell?!" I yell as I suddenly feel something cold press against my neck.

A knife.

______________

20 votes and comments
=
New chapter