Full moon bloodlust #2

My eyes widened and I backed up as far as I could, back hitting a wall.

"Stay away from me." I yell at them but it doesn't work.

They walk closer, grabbing my arm and hauling me put the door.

"At least tell me where we're going." I say sassily.

He stops, turning to look at me before back handing me and pulling me into another room.

"Get the serum ready." He says and I struggle, feeling him latch me to a chair.

"Let me go!" I shout, trying to rip at the ripe but it digs in, burning me.

I yelp out in pain, wanting to get out of them. Someone grabs my head and tilts it back, putting a strap over my forehead so I couldn't move my head.

"The drops." The one who dragged me in here demanded and he was handed them.

I tried to move, to get away from him but it didn't work. He dropped some in my eyes and they started burning.

I let out a loud scream of pain a banshee would be around of me. Something warm slid down the sides of my face, making me try to get out.
~~

For weeks at a time they would do this and I would go temporarily blind. Now, the pain doesn't bother me, nor does the darkness.
~~

Weeks turned into months and no one has found me yet.
~~

I'm not sure how long its been, maybe its been a year, I'm not sure.
~

A bang is heard and I curl up in a ball.

"Please don't hurt me." I whimper, bit wanting them to go on with the torture.

"Hey, its me." A familiar voice says and I put out a hand.

"Chris?" I ask and he doesn't answer, probably nodding.

"I can't see." I say and he swings me into his arms.

I start feeling woozy and I pass out.

"Scott." Is the last thing I say before blacking out.