First Date~ Scott

Scott was gonna take you to on a walk around the town for our first date.

It was on a Saturday morning when you went to his house and ate breakfast that his mom cooked.

"How's your ribs?" He asks, putting his plate in the sink.

You shrugged and said, "Eh."

He shakes his head and his hand wraps around your arm, taking the pain.

"Let's take a walk around town." He says when he's done.

You smile and nod your head. You guys walk to the door and he hands you your sunglasses before walking out of the house, grabbing your hand.

You walk around all day doing nothing but talking. You laughed more in an hour than you did in a day.

The sun was beginning to set so he insisted on walking you home. You shake your head because you didn't want him yo hear your parents fighting and shouting at each other.

"Come on, (y/n). Let me walk you home." He says, giving you the puppy eyes.

"Son of a bitch. Why the hell not." You say trying to keep your heartbeat level.

"Why is your heart so erratic?" He asks because he knows it wasn't because of him. He could smell the fear, you reeked of it.

"My parents." You say and he nods.

"Oh." He mutters but you lift his chin up.

"That sounded like disappointment. Less than have of the erratic was because of them but most of it is because of you." You say, quickly pressing your lips to his and he smiles.

"If you want you can stay at my house for the night if you want." He says hopefully and you nod.

"Ok. Let's go." You say and he grabs your hand. He pushed a stray piece of hair out of your face, making you blush.