He messes with your piercings/ tattoos.

Picture is for Derek's.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scott: He would always mess with your belly button piercing. Even in school, when you wore crop tops his hands would be on your body and his fingers would swirl around it before actually touching it.

Stiles: He always thought that your lip ring was really hot so he messed with it when he kissed you. He would toy with it while you stated at him and every time you licked your lips, he wanted to kiss you again so you would move it back to the way it was.

Derek: You had the tattoo of an emo head on your side because it was a dare. Be would trace his fingers over it every time he saw you. When the love making was over be would kiss it and lick your stomach because it was a fucking turn on.

Isaac: He loved your tongue piercing.
When he would kiss you, his tongue would play with the ball of silver in your mouth. Even when you were talking with a friend. He would stare at you until you looked at him and flashed your tongue. That made him crazy. He would rush over to you when you did and press you against whatever was behind you and roughly kiss you, usually ripping your shirt.

Liam: He loves your side piercings. No matter what mood you were in, when he touched them you were in the mood for his touch. Every damn time. Even when you were close to dieing he touched the studs and you would smile.

Aiden: He loves every single one of your piercings, but especially your eyebrow piercing. He says that it makes you look fierce and hit at the same time. When you raise your pierced eyebrow at him, he wants to give you a reason to reason that eyebrow.