It was crazy inside. The house was already packed with people and music were blasting in every direction. My eyes caught Steve, just in time as he turned his head to my direction. Our gaze locked and she waved at me.

"Anais! Hi!" Lumapit siya sa akin.

He said something but I couldn't hear it because of the loud music so I had to ask hin again.

"I said how are you? Glad you could nake it to my party!" Pasigaw na sabi niya.

"I won't miss it for the world." I said.

"So how do you find my party?"

"It's... jammed." I smiled, looking around. "Your guests seem to be enjoying themselves."

"Hope you're enjoying too." He said.

"Of course I am." I answered. If Coco hadn't left me hanging and I wasn't this um, horny, I would probably be enjoying right now.

"There's beer in the kitchen."

"No I'm good." I shook my head.

"Okay." He wrapped an arm around the small of my waist. "I'll introduce you to my friends."

Pinaalam niya ako kina Audrey at sumama ako sa kanya. His friends were a bunch of famous teen celebrities too just like him. Those people I only see in movies and billboards before. I was starstrucked at first but Steve made me feel at ease. They were really nice to me and they were the most chill people I'd ever met.

"So how long have you two been going out?" Asked Sophie, she was best known as the primetime princess.

"We're not dating." I said.

"Yet." Steve added.

"Smooth, bro!" Jonathan, the teen heartthrob patted him on the shoulder as he chuckled.

I blushed a little when he turned his head and smiled at me.

"Gusto sana kitang ligawan, Anais. If that's okay with you..."

I looked at him and lifted my eyes up to his friends who were all looking at me too, waiting for me to answer. "Yeah, I guess so..."

"Really?" His eyes lit up.

"Really." I nodded my head.

"You don't know how happy you made me today." He took my hand and kissed the back of it. "Thank you, Anais."

This was like a dream come true. The famous teen star and every girl in my school's dream guy wanted to court me! He wanted me to be his girlfriend. I wanted to slap myself just to check if I was dreaming.  I appeared calm while I chatted with him and his friends but I was screaming and squealing internally.

"I know it's kind of a surprise pero matagal na kitang gusto. I've liked you since ther first day I saw you." He said.

I bit my bottom lip. Help me, God! Nahuhulog yata ang puso ko. "I kind of feel the same way too."

"Does this mean you guys are already dating?" Tanong ni Danica, his model friend.

"Ayaw kong madaliin. I want to get to know him better first." Plus my Dad's going to kill me kapag nalaman niyang pumayag akong magpaligaw.