"No." Halos magkasabay na sagot namin.

"I'm just goofing off." Coco chuckled.

Audrey nodded her head and went back to doing her makeup. Coco chuckled quietly as I glared at him. After a few moments, he pulled off in front of Steve's house. It was grand and over the top, exactly how I'd imagine. Steve lived in a village where alot of celebrities are living. Kinda like the Beverly Hills of the Philippines.

"So, what are you your plans? Are you going to stay here and wait for us, twinnie?"

"Stop calling me that!" Coco's face crumpled. "I'll just sleep in my car. Dad said you're not allowed to drink. Kahit kambal kita hindi kita pagtatakpan. I will tell on you. No flirting with guys. Just stay with your friends and don't accept any drinks from other people. If you want a drink, you go get it yourself., and it has to be sealed. You don't want to get roofied, do you?"

"Not all guys are like you, Coco." Audrey joked, chuckling.

"I'm serious here, Drey. Dad's gonna kill me if something bad happens to you." Sabi niya. "And always keep Anais in your sight. Ikaw na ang bahala sa kanya."

"Okay, kuya." She rolled her eyes. "Let's go, Anais?"

"Sige, susunod na lang ako." I smiled.

"Okay, I'll just go see my friends inside. Bilisan mo ah!" She said.

I nodded my head, she pushed the door open and got out. I was left with Coco.

"Asshole." I punched him on his arm.

"What?" He chuckled.

"What do you mean, what? Paano kung nakita ni Audrey yun? Have you had no decency? Talagang sa harap pa ng kambal mo?"

"Calm down. Geez! Hindi niya naman nakita. I know you liked it. I made you wet, didn't I?"

"You're so unbelievable!" I screamed at him. Now I was all sexually aroused and frustrated because of what he did. I'd been squeezing my legs together, trying to find sweet relief

"That'll help you let all your frustrations out." He mocked, laughing.

"Idiot!" Sabi ko.

"Want me to put you out of your misery?" He asked, his habd snaking on my thigh again.

"Leave my private alone!" I hissed.

He leaned over, cupping my chin and lowering his face time. "You're going to remember me all night, Anais. You're going to be all hot and bothered and you'll ever think of is me, stroking that sweet pussy."

"You bastard." I groaned.

"Go ahead. Drey's waiting for you" He pressed a kiss on my lips an gently bit the bottom of it. Then he pulled away. "You know where to find me."

I wanted to leave but at the same time, I didn't. I sighed and had to force myself out of the car. That ass had a way of controlling me when he wanted and I hated it. I took in a breath, trying to compose myself before marching jnto the party. Agad kong nakita si Audrey sa bungad ng pinto kasama ang nga friends niya.

"Anais!" She waved at me. There was Maddison, Scarlett, and Therese.

"Hey, Anais. Glad to see you here." Therese said. "Buti naman pinayagan ka na ni tito Axel."

"It took alot of convincing pero napapayag din si Dad after Audrey talked to him."

"Let's go in." Aya ni Scarlett.