"I'm driving you and Drey." Sabi niya.

"Hey, jerk! Be careful, okay? Huwag kang magpapatakbo ng mabilis. Susumbong kita kay Mama." Audrey's head popped from the backseat of the car.

"Yeah, yeah..." Coco answered apathetically.

"Let's go, Anais!" Aya ni Audrey at binuksan ang pinto.

"Ano ako driver niyo?" Coco scowled. "Dito ka umupo sa tabi ko."

"Fine!" I walked to the other side of the car and slipped into the passenger's seat next to Coco. He then started the car and drove off.

"Dad said I have to be home by nine." Sabi ko kay Audrey.

"Really? Then we only have like..." She looked at her wristwatch. "less than two hours."

"I'll drive her home later and then I'll go back to pick you up. How does that sound?" Tanong ni Coco.

"Alright." Audrey shrugged and then she turned to me. "You'll enjoy the party, Anais. Steve throws the most epic parties ever."

"Everybody knows that." I chuckled. "I heard there's even going to be celebrities at the party."

"Too bad my idiot of a brother here can't come." She playfully messes his hair.

Coco flinched. "Hey, stop!"

Audrey laughed. "Because he tried to bone Stevie's girlfriend."

"I did not! The girl was all over me. Pinagbigyan ko lang siya." Coco defended.

"Ang yabang mo talaga!" Sabi ni Audrey. "How do you stand this guy, Anais? He's my twin and he annoys me even."

"Beats me." I shrugged, laughing.

"Shouldn't you be the one asking me that question?" He frowned. "She's a total pain in the ass."

"Then what does that make you?" Audrey leaned back to her seat and started taking a compact out of her purse. She looked into the mirror of her small compact and started powdering herself.

"A martyr." He snided.

"Ang kapal mo talaga!" I exclaimed.

"Totoo naman, di ba?" He chuckled. I inhaled a sharp breath when I felt the warmth of his palm rest on my exposed thigh.

I turned my head to Coco and glowered at him as he began to caress my thigh. He just answered back with an annoying smug smile on his face, looking straight ahead on the road in front of his. Anxious, I looked at Audrey who sat on the backseat of the car. She was busy with putting makeup on.

Coco's hand went a little higher until it was up my dress.

"Buti napapayag mo si tito Axel." Audrey said as she put mascara on.

"Well, uh yeah, but you know... that's kind of um... still hesitant about it." My voice quivered as I felt Coco's fingers teasingly played with the side of my panties.

"My dad was like that too when I was your age. Nung nag-eighteen kami ni Coco medyo nagmellow down na siya and he trusts me na I won't do anything he won't like naman." Sabi ni Audrey.

He palmed me through my panties. I could feel the familiar heat building up into the pit of my stomach. His fingers glinded on to my slit, making me gasp at the sensation. Audrey was talking but I couldn't understand a word she was saying. All I could focus on was the sensation of his hot palm against my sex.

"Coco!" I shrieked when he poked his finger into my core through my panties.

"Bakit na naman?" Audrey put her compact down and looked at the both of us. Coco pulled his hand away. "Nag-aaway na naman ba kayo?"