Chapter 5 - Getting Laid

*Andy's POV*

El and I were curled up in my bunk after the party. We had both been reasonable with the drinks whereas Ashley and CC had gone all out; we had to carry them to bed. Hannah said she'd sleep on the sofa to avoid being puked on in the night, I did feel sorry for her.

We had taken off our party clothes and lay there in our underwear wrapped up in the warm covers. Her body was beautiful despite what she thought. I held her against my chest and could feel her heart beating, God I think I loved this girl and she'd only been mine for a few days.

"Andy?" she looked up into my eyes.

"Yes?"

“Nevermind.”

She just snuggled her face into my neck. I didn't say anything I just pulled her chin up and kissed her. It was a passionate kiss, full of love but no lust. She pulled away and looked deep into my eyes.

"They're so blue."

"Yeah, I know." So many people had commented on my eyes before but this time it felt special.

"They're stunning,” she breathed as she leant in to my face for another kiss. This time there was lust, I could feel it. I could feel it inside me - a connection, on every level.

*El's POV*

Before the party Andy had seen me naked for the first time, after just a few days of knowing him. It didn't feel wrong though, if anything it felt completely right. We had made out a couple of times but nothing went any further because Ashley kept chasing us to get ready for the party.

Right now though, things were different. We were both slightly tipsy from the drinks and no-one was awake to bother us. The lust had kicked in.

We rolled around, hands exploring everywhere whilst we made out. His lip ring felt cold on my skin and I could taste the metal. It added a sense I hadn't felt before; more passion and desire.

"Are you sure about this?"

*Andy's POV*

I had to ask to make sure; it's the right thing to do. She nodded her head and smiled.

"I'm sure Andy."

I looked into her face whilst I ran my hands lightly down her back, unclipping her bra and letting it fall to the floor. She leant towards me and removed the space in between our bodies by pushing me back on the bed and lying on top of me. She kissed me and I asked with my tongue for entry but she grabbed it with her teeth gently before letting go and pulling away from me, grinding into my hard member. I moaned and she smirked at me. I rolled us over so I was on top and started kissing her collar bone and slowly moved down her body leaving light kisses everywhere.

"Stop teasing me," she breathed. I looked up into her eyes and smirked back at her before grabbing her panties with my teeth and pulling them down. She then kicked them off onto the floor along with the rest of our clothes that were strewn around. She then started feeling with her fingers around the waistband of my boxers. I growled and she giggled to herself.

*El's POV*

Damn that growl. It was more sexual than any noises he makes in his music and much lower. It turned me on.

He didn't let me take his boxers off yet. Instead he started fingering me. I let a moan escape and arched my back into him.

"Damn you're wet babe," I smirked and rolled us back over so I was on top, he took his fingers out and licked them clean.

"Better than any candy I've ever tasted." I blushed but before he noticed I pressed my hand on to his boxers and started rubbing.

"Oh my fucking god! It's been hard enough for me to restrain, now you do this." he growled again, gritting his teeth. I then grabbed his boxers and pulled them down so we were both completely naked.