Part 3: Suprise

"When I'm sad and in despair, you're the first one there and I know, when my life has gone of track you've always got my back and I know."- Utterly Brilliant You, Carrie Hope Fletcher and Pete Bucknall

"Come on Brook, hurry up, we want to go film at the park." Jack's impatient voice ran gout through the flat. It was a Saturday and they had yet to gather any vlog footage from the past two days so all the boys were heading down for a game of football at the park, or so Brook thought but he was taking an age to get ready.
"Finally." Mikey said as he came running to the door some minutes later. They went down the stairs of the block quickly, a warm up before the football and headed out into a sunny London day to the park.
The ground was uneven on the way over and Brook nearly fell on a new upturned slab, an event that would've ruined what the boys had planned, but Andy caught him in time and all the boys released a huge breath they didn't even know they were holding.
Suddenly Brook was running, and with a grin the rest of the boys followed him, he always did have good eyesight did Brook.
"Zoe, what are you doing here?" He said as he reached the gate to the park at a speed no one had ever seen him run before.
"The boys called me," she said throwing a glance at the rest of them spluttering as they caught up, "They said you needed me so I came." She was almost blunt the way she said it. Grinning, Brook picked her up in his arms and spun her around.
"I love you Zoe, thanks so much for coming." Then, with that cheeky, infectious grin that everyone knew so well, but had been missing recently, he tapped her lightly on the shoulder, shouted it and was gone in a flash. With a half-joking smile at Andy, Rye, Mikey and Jack she chased after him and before long they were all caught up in one whirlwind of a game of tag.
It's good to have Brook back all the boys thought, happy now his infectious smile had returned. Most thoughts and worries about Zoe were cast aside, she really has cured him beyond belief.

Sorry for the really long quote at the start of this, it just felt right. Please keep voting and leave a comment so I know what you think. I don't want to be writing to no one.
💖🐝💖