Familiar #11

A/N: dun dun dun! I'm back! I finally did it finally came back you guys, with the new season just around the corner I finally got a new chapter out! now for what you've all been waiting for. A new god damn chapter, I'm so sorry this took so long.

(Y/N) POV

"You want me to fight?" I asked Meliodas.

"Well yeah of course! It's been 15 years I want to see if you've still got it in you" He responded giving me one of his cheesy grins.

I roll my eyes at the three, "Fine," a scowl prominent on my face as I cross my arms, glaring at the boys. Though they didn't seem to notice as they ran over to sign us up, I sighed softly as I waited as Ban ran to sign us up. The sign ups soon closed and we were lead out onto a circular fighting arena, I crossed my arms as I surveyed the competition, a large majority of them where buff men ready to kick each other's asses I wasn't surprised that's pretty much what this festival was for.

"Alright, listen up!" The small person? Screamed over the large talkative crowd, the crowd silenced and he continued, "All you have to do is knock each other out of the ring with any means necessary as long as you don't use a weapon, the last ten standing will move on to the next round!" The crowd murmured at this beginning to place bets and such with those nearby, rolled my eyes as I heard some of the men in the crowd "whispering" to each other about your size?

I felt an arm wrap around my waist as blonde hair came into my vision, "Her measurements are (Butt size),(waist size), (bust size) just incase you were wondering." Meliodas yelled to the crowd, clenching my fist, my bangs casts a shadow over my face. "Uh, (Y/N) you ok-" crack, my arm outstretched in front of me, Meliodas' face came in contact with the ground as you angrily stomped away from him. Turning to look back I saw Meliodas lifting his face from the ground, he flashed me a smile, 'he did that on purpose!' A flash of anger crossed my face as I turned away, sending the person closest to me flying off the platform.

"Really getting into it now, (Y/N)?" a small voice said behind me, I turn around to see King standing there, his pillow clutched tightly in his arms. I raised an eyebrow and shrugged, "might as well have fun with it. You might want to be carefully people will view you as an easy target since you're so small" King's face paled once I said that, turning attention back to his surroundings as I disappeared into the fight.

~mini time skip~

After a while the numbers on the platform dwindled until there were 9 people left standing on the platform, the crowd whispered to each other, there needed to be ten people for the next round but there were only nine participants left. We all looked around until someone pointed out King who was floating fearfully on the edge. The crowd yelled saying they shouldn't allow it, but the 'judge' said since he wasn't using a weapons he would allow it. I let out a sigh as we were lead off of the platform and to a little hut that was stationed near by.

"Alright everyone, now we'll be drawing straws to determine the fights for the next rounds!" The judge held up a handful of small sticks up, we all stepped forward and drew one from his hand, once it was my turn a stepped up and grabbed the one, looking at the small man in front of me I felt a familiar magic energy radiating off of him raising an eyebrow I walked away from him looking at the straw in my hand as the man announced who would be fighting who.

"First, Griamora vs Matrona, then Kade vs Adria" I raised an eyebrow at the name looking around slightly, Ban rested his arm on my shoulder and whispered, "that's you sweet heart" I sighed and looked over at my opponent 'Kade' he had black spiky hair, and was covered in a lot of piercing, I couldn't get a good view of his eyes but I could feel his magic from here. I have to say his face looks kinda familiar, strange. And soon we were lead back out to the platform where Matrona and Griamore were going to face off first.

A/N: I hope you enjoy this chapter, breaks coming up so the next one will be up sooner than this one I promise! The unlined name is just a filler, there was a name that I really like that was in the comments, but I can't find it so if you were the one who comment something in a different language that meant beautiful or something along those lines then said that since ban was the one giving the names it would make since, please comment that name again so I can replace it thank you!