Chapter Three: Princesses and Black Holes

Start from the beginning

"Tell me everything, i want to know everything."

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

"Our race, the Elemental Nymph race were the created by the White witches as you already know. Although what you didn't know was that when our kind was created the last remaining White Witches and the Nymphs worked together to find a way into another world. The world was meant to be a safe haven if the Elemental Nymphs were in trouble, and needed safety." Melona began, staring straight at the wall behind me. "The world was kept hidden thousands of years until it was needed. It was needed for you to go into hiding. When your kingdom was attacked you were only a mere child, hardly able hold a sword, therefore unable to fight. When your parents saw their foreseeable doom, they made Carvis and i, who were and still are your protectors, go with you to this world to keep you safe. It was said that the portal will open when a great evil is once again rising in Middle-Earth and only a royal Nymph can help  in the quest to save Middle-Earth."  

"So you're telling me that I will be going back to Middle-Earth to fight some evil that is rising."

"The time is coming for you to go back home."

"How can i know that you are telling me the truth."

"What does your heart tell you?"

"It's telling me that i truly am not home."

"You will be home soon, Delilmalia."

"I'm scared."

"You do not need to fear, Carvis and I will escort you to Rivendell, a city that bares a race who are fond of your kind."

"When does the portal open?"

"Tomorrow."

"When were you planning on telling me that were from a different realm altogether?" I question, stirring the bowl of steaming porridge. 

"We were going to tell you today since the portal shouldn't have been opening today, but in a week." Carvis explains as if i should know what he was talking about.

"How could you tell when it should open?" I ask curiously.

"Melona has the necklace that  has way on talking to her, telling her when the date is but it changes all of the time." He explains to me making me nod and think back to when i have seen Melona playing with a necklace but i was never able to hold it. She would never let me touch it saying that it was special and very important to her. I never bothered her about it because i knew if she'd had want me to touch and see it then i would have already.

"How do you know that i will be able to help?" I ask dumbly eating a spoonful of food , not really caring for an answer since they had already vaguely talked to me about it.

"You are skilled in fighting and archery, then when we get through the portal you will change. You will get pointed ears, you will feel lighter, more angelic. Your senses will be heightened. I'm sure that while we are passing through you will gain your memories back, remembering everything that was taught to you. You will remember your gifts and be able to use the-"

"So basically its going to be a whole knew me." I interrupt already seeing where this was going, since i remember the history of our people being descendents of both Elves and Witches.

"Exactly." Carvis agreed making me laugh slightly.

 -:-:-:-:-:-

"You're sure that this is all that i will need?" I ask while tightening the straps on the old looking backpack, but the leather bag was strong and durable.