Suddenly as I was making my way , someone bashed into me marking me fall back onto the floor. I groaned as I looked to see what fell into me.

I was surprised to see Yoongi on top of me staring back at me , his eyes red ' is he crying?' .
"Y-Yoongi ?" I said staring at him in shock " A-are you ok? Why are yo-" I was cut of by him hugging me , his face pressed agains my chest.  ' What the hell happened?' .

Yoongi's POV

I tightened my grip around Jimin and sobbed into his t-shirt.
" Y-Yoongi, why are you crying?" Jimin softly spoke.
"I-I'm sorry J-Jimin " I started "Its n-nothing" I said choking on my words. I just closed my eyes and held him tighter.

My eyes suddenly shot open when I felt a hand run through my hair and down to my back.
" Well its obviously something , otherwise you wouldn't be crying about it" Jimin stated sitting up, still holding me in his arms. " So tell me , what the matter ?"

"I-It's just my mother " I stared " She just doesn't understand" I said with a shaky sigh.

" Doesn't understand what ?" Jimin asked curiously.

" Why I hang out with you" I stated.

A small smile spread on Jimin's lips " So why do you hang out with me?" Jimin said now with a smirk.

'Because I love you' I thought " Because your the first real friend I've every had Jimin . I've never met anyone like you in my entire life. Your different from everyone else , your the only one I've ever called a friend" I said looking at him .

He's smile grew more and more. 'What is he thinking?' . He then pulled me back into a hug that was so tight I never thought he would let me go. I just smiled and hugged him back . Jimin always knew what to do, he always knew what I needed, and that's why I love him.

After staying like that for 5 more minutes he finally spoke up.

" Hey , come on " he said releasing me from the hug " if you keep on crying , you gonna miss the sunset" he said tapping my nose. I got up and held his hand out " Come on , let me show you something amazing" he said. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up.

" Where are we going?" I asked and he pulled me to the front of the ship.

After I said that he turned around to face me.

"Do you trust me?" He asked.

" I trust you" I replied

" Okay " he said going behind me " close you eyes" he  whispered into my ear . I did as he asked , then he led me to the railing.

"Step up" he said " don't worry I've got you " I said reassuring me.

I did as he asked and stood up on the railing . I could feel his body behind mine as his hands slid down and held my waist.

"Okay , now open" he said.

As I open my eyes , I see the sea pass below me as the sunset was in front of me. It was beautiful. I felt like I was as free as ie as when we first set sail.

"I-It's beautiful " I said 'so this must have been what he seen when he shouted before'.

" If you hold out your arms it's even better" he said grabbing my arms and holding them out.

Suddenly it felt as if I was flying , like we weren't even on a ship anymore. And for the fist time since the incident, a smile was plastered on my face.

I turned around to face Jimin " thank you Jimin " I said giving him another hug.

" No problem" he said returning the hug.

I pulled away for the hug , my hands still locked behind his neck, staring into his eyes . They really were beautiful....

  A/N: Hello! Chapter seven finally up! Yay! Sorry for not updating sooner😭. I will try to update more often! Can't believe this story has got 132 reads and 11 votes 😱 thank you ! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry for and grammar or spelling mistakes 😓! Don't forget to comment and vote! It really mean the world to me! I might be starting a new book soon, but I will still continue with this one! Happy reading! Annyeong!
-Jamlessfan95