Chapter 20:

Note: I am doing this in random order, so I do apologize. Chapter 20 seems to be the one I have the most on at this point thus, you get chapter twenty. :) Please comment/heart/ and share only if you feel like it!!

Thanks!!

Love you all!

Love,

Soleil

__

Chapter 20

“Slowly your victims died, Mr. Johnson. Now it’s your turn to feel the pain.”

Yes, it was Mr. Johnson’s turn to feel the pain he caused others, by torturing them. He thought I couldn’t see him where he lived, but oh how he was wrong.

My ears pressed to the metal door, I could hear his feet inch forward. The heels of his boots tap against the ground, echoing within the abandon street he lived on. He wasn’t excepting me, despite the letters I sent him, which said:

   “I seen with my eyes, and heard with my ears of what you have done. When you go home don’t be shocked when your heart stops. You thought I wouldn’t find you, but now I have. Enjoy the rest of your day Mr. Johnsons; it will be your last one.”

He found it tape to his bed when he woke up that morning. 

I took a step back, as the sound of the key jiggling in the lock startled me. Then, with my sweaty palms I braced myself for what was to come. As the door handle turned, I accepted the fact that Mr. Johnson – a man with curly red hair and green eyes - was going to be my last victim. Or so I thought...

 >><<

Since, I have killed this man within the past 72 hours, there is still chance you can find him. But I will asure you he won't be alive. However if you want his remains, follow my instructions.

  Before I make all the evidence, clues, and his body all disappear. So I except to see you at his house, before your time is up.

Countinue reading when you get to the front door.  Remember I am watching...