Chapter 12

The light faded, and I couldn't see the monster. I had just looked behind me when something kicked me in the back of the head. I fell to the ground.

"I'm not going to die, but I'm not going to let you die either.", I I couldn't get up, and eventually I fell asleep.

...

I woke up, I was looking at Sammy. I was out of my dream.

"Wake up! Wake up!", shouted Sammy, "Are you awake yet?!"

"Oh, yeah. I'm awake...", I said drowsily, "What happened?"

"You get hit in the back of the head by one of the people in the upper years. Nothing serious, though, because you weren't bleeding or anything.", explained Sammy. I got up and I was about to walk away when Sammy grabbed my shoulder, "Don't go off again. Atleast, not without me."

"Sadly you can't come with me. I'm dealing with something beyond physical help, and mental help."

"Oh I see,", said Sammy, "Bye then, hope you find your parents...". Sammy looked disappointed, very disappointed. He looked almost scared, or guilty. He looked like a sick dog that knew that it was about to go to sleep. This, I found, lookeed suspicious.

"What's wrong, did you forget some homework for next period?', I asked.

"Why do you ask?", Sammy asked, "Do I look sad, or something?".

"Um, yeah. That's it.".

I walked away, out of the quiet classroom. I walked into another, much quieter classroom. I sat down in a chair and fell asleep.