Brent time

*picture of Collin*

Cae's POV
"I think this is for you." Collin hands me a package. I look at the Justin, Dylan, and the girls weirdly. "Open it!" Collin says excitedly plopping down on the couch in between Dylan and I. I rip open the package and read the card first. "Oh its from mom and dad." I say. "What's in it?" I look inside the package and pull out the content. "A ticket to the All Star game!" I gasp. "WOW NOT FAIR." Collin shouts in disbelief. "Yay! Now I get to see my favourite players including Connor play in the all star game." I say excitedly. "And you get to see me!" Collin says. "True." "Wish I could be there." Dylan says quietly. "Maybe if we got you guys tickets you guys could come." I say. "Dali and I have work." Em reminds me. "And I promised T I'd watch his game that weekend." I frown at the three and look over at Dylan and Justin. "I'm on the team too so i'm stuck in Erie." "Sorry Cae. You have fun!" Justin says. "You have Connor anyways." Dylan says and I shrug.

"When are you leaving?" I ask Collin. Justin, Dylan, and the girls had left about an hour ago. "I head back tomorrow afternoon." Collin grabs some left overs from the fridge."

"I almost forgot! I have a present for you!" Collin leaves the room and returns with a big bag with two shoe boxes in it." I look at him. "I hate it when you spend so much money on me and you know that." I say. "I don't care! It's your big day. And I haven't seen you in forever. We didn't even get to spend Christmas together." He has a point. I open the first shoe box revealing a pair of white Adidas yeezy ultra boost shoes. "OMG I LOVE YOU!" I tackle him into a hug. "Wait you have to open the other one too!" The open the shoe box and pull out a pair of blue Nike Zoom Rival track spikes. "I remember you saying you needed a new pair, after complaining about that girl who spiked a hole in your last pair." "You're the best person on the planet!" I say, and his face lights up. "I'm glad you love them. Happy Birthday." Collin says hugging me. "I'm gonna take a shower. Order some pizza and we'll watch reruns on netflix!" he yells from the stairs. "Okay!" I yell back. I grab the home phone and order a large pepperoni pizza from Pizza Pizza. I head to my room to change into sweat pants and a loose t-shirt. I unplug my charger and check my phone for notifications. I had 50+ messages from the Hockey group chat. I read the most recent messages.

FABBRO: It's gon be lit!

DYL: Yea! Collin (Cae's brother) is so nice to let us use his lake house.

TONY CIRELLI: Better thank Cae for coming with it

CON (McDavo): Is she dead?

T: ^

JB: ^^

STEPH: She's been MIA for like the whole day

KAY: Last time I saw her, she was home with Dyl and Collin

KALE: Always with Dyl

DYL: She's my best friend

PHIL: I was her best friend first!

TOMMY: Best friends my ass @dylan

MATHIEU: Date already

INGY: ^ RT

CARTER: Srsly tho where she @?

MIKE: Do you think she's reading these messages but not responding

DANI: I hope she sees all our bday messages^

MAT: She's gonna be so pissed for the 50+ messages

MARNS: LOL let's blow up her phone

STEPHENS: ^

GAUT: ^^

CAE: OKAY LET'S NOT

MARNS: Oh yay look who's here!