Seven: Merry Freaking Christmas and a Happy New Year Part 2

Aaliyah's POV

"Mom, you're actually going on this ratchet vacation with him?!" "Aaliyah, you said it was fine." "Mom you barely know this guy and now you're willing to go someplace far from him" "Liyah, I never have time for myself I saw this as an opportunity for me to relax. Plus you said that you didn't mind me not going" "Whatever mom let me leave you to your packing." "Thank you. Patrick will be here in any minute now. Why don't you do some packing yourself since you're spending your vacation with Ramona." Yeah, yeah..." What is wrong with her! She barely knows this guy and she's going on vacation with him this is absolutely ridiculous. I know she could use the time for herself I totally agree with her it's just WHY WITH THAT THING. I wish I had a Sharkeisha life would be so amazing... But I'm also I little just a little excited that I will be spending my time with Ramona. That should be really exciting since I have no other relative or may I add an actual life. So I got me a little suit case and started packing stuff like pajamas, jeans, t-shirts, and some dresses. You see Ramona's parents go to church and it's not like they're actually going to leave me behind. I was interrupted by a knock on the door. And I already knew who it was. "AALIYAH, CAN YOU GET THE DOOR FOR ME!" "UGH" I groaned while walking to the door. I opened the door and I immediately said "I don't like you. (1.) You better make this the best damn vacation my mother will ever have or you'll be hearing from me AND skarkeisha. (2.) If you EVER TOUCH HER! Oh, you don't wanna know what I'll do to you." Patrick tried to make me scared with his I guess you could call his "Death Glare". "If you actually think you glare is supposed to scare me your dead wrong." "Wow, Aaliyah not even a 'Hi Patrick. How was your night'." "You don't deserve my niceness." Patrick scoffs. "Whatever, kid. Can I come in?" "Can you?" "Of course I can!"  "You need to work on you grammer. It's MAY I come in." "Ugh whatever." Patrick tries to come in by I block his way. "Say it than you can come in." "Are you serious?" "I'm as serious as I could ever be." "FINE! MAY I  COME IN!" "Sure! Why not!" Patrick rolls his eyes while I move out of the way so he can come in. "Watch the attitude, mister. You're in MY house." Patrick was about to say something, but my mother comes out. "Hey Patrick I'm ready but I have to wait for Mrs. Garcia to come and pick up Aaliyah I have to give her the presents for Aaliyah and Ramona." "Oh, it's okay I can wait." "Great. Aaliyah, have you finished packing?" "No.." "Well, then go!" "Fine..." I walked back to my room so I could continue packing. This was going to be a very interesting vacation for me and my mother. Oh God help me!

Alexis's POV.

While Aaliyah was busy in her room I took this opportunity to get the presents wrapped, and try to open a conversation with Patrick. "So, what was that all about with you and Aaliyah?" "Oh, nothing really." "Oh, well if you say so..." "Actually I got Aaliyah a present." "Really?" "Yeah, I got her this." "Oh, that's sweet of you. I'll wrap that too." I was really surprised he got her a present. Especially one like that. Could he be trying to buy her love? I didn't want to say anything to make him uncomfortable. He could've just though she wanted that also. By the time I was done Aaliyah had come out of her room with her suitcase and backpack. "I'm ready." She says kind of like she's annoyed. Then there's a knock on the door I'm guessing it's Mrs. Garcia. I get up and answer the door. "Hello Rosa." "Hi Alexis" "Well, here are the gifts. Aaliyah come on." "Bye mom" "Bye sweetheart have a good time." I kissed  her goodbye and Patrick got my suitcases. "I'll be in the car." "Okay" I grabbed my bag and turn on off all the lights and locked the door. I got in the car and we drove away.

Aaliyah's POV.

I really hope nothing bad happens to my mom. I just still have that bad feeling when it comes to Patrick. He's just very shady. It makes me automatically suspicious. Since, Ramona has a laptop I'm going to do a back ground check on him just to make sure the bad thing is. What exactly will I find. Let's say it's something really bad. Should I keep it a secret or let my mom know. All this thinking is making my head explode. I honestly don't know what to do. "Aaliyah, dear are you okay. You don't look so well." "I just have a bad headache" "Well, why don't you get some rest. I have to pick up Ramona from practice and it's far from here." "Okay." The last thing I remember is seeing someone who looked exactly like my dad. Wait, that can't be him he's dead. Then I drift off to sleep....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What up my wattpadians!  Now, there is an explanation why I didn't update as early as I thought I would! BECAUSE I HAD FRAKING SEMESTER EXAMS! LIFE SUCKS! Anyways Happy February! Now, I mustache you a question and I refuse to shave for later. (Ha-ha get it)   

Aaliyah: Get to the point

Me:Hey, put you to sleep for a reason anyways...  Do you like TeenWolf?

Aaliyah: YESSSSS!

ME: GO TO SLEEP! Well, you should read my bff's book 'ATeen Wolf Story' It's really good so read it!

Aaliyah: I'm definitely going to read that.

Me: I better send you guys' away before I go to jail, but until next time my darlings! AALIYAH GET BACK HERE!