Four: Let the Games Begin

Aaliyah's POV

My Mother left me no choice. With her and Patrick of course. HE HAS A SHORT TEMPER AND I WILL RELEASE THAT RAGE ON THAT MAN (excuse my language, but I'm upset). You're probably wondering what the halo is going on! Well, I'm going to tell you. It's been how long? Oh! They've been dating for a month. I feel like I haven't seen sunshine in a month. They're ALWAYS arguing! I don't know why they haven't broken up yet. I do not understand them. Last week I saw him raise his arm! Like he was about to hit her! But he left quickly... Man, I just wanted to slap his FACE OFF! And get this last night he came over and had dinner with us and they were LAUGHING I was about to rip their mouths out! I don't understand! If a guy did that to me, he would be the one running. FROM ME! ... Sorry, I  lost my cool there. But don't you guys' agree with me. I mean, it makes no type of sense for my mom to actually still be dating this nimrod of a guy. Do you think she didn't notice? I don't even know. Right now, I'm almost at school. Good thing Ramona took a ride with her dad, or she would've gotten upset at me, AGAIN. I daydream a lot. Well, I'm almost late so. PEACE OUT GIRL SCOUTS... OR BOY SCOUTS!

Alexis's POV

I... I.. I'm confused with what I should do... Should I stay with him?... Or leave him? I mean the guy almost hit me. Maybe, it was a reflex or something. I mean he did stop.. Right? If he does it for real I'll stop the relationship. I don't think he would hurt me again... Would he?

Patrick's POV

STUPID, STUPID, STUPID! How could I be so stupid. I'm just glad she didn't end there. I need to be more careful no matter what. Just be patient, charming, cunning, and "happy". That's all I need to do to succeed. Now, I  have other businesses to take care of.

"TIE EM' UP!" "Now, let's get this straight!"

Aaliyah's POV

Well, you know how they say 'Karma's a ''female dog". So, Karma is going to be one to Patrick. 'Let The Games Begin'.

1 hour later @ home

Mom, cooked quesadillas. YAY! And Patrick didn't come over. YAY! Since tomorrow is Thursday and it's Thanksgiving. Ramona is coming over and we'll think of something to ruin Patrick's life or my mother's relationship. Until then, I'm going to be the most perfect angel. PSYCH YOU THOUGHT! What? Nobody is perfect, honey boo-boo. After we were done eating mom took a nap. And Ramona would be here ANY minute for our plan to be developed. I thought better when I had the help of someone... I guess... When Ramona came we got straight down to business.

Within 3 hours and 41 min. and 50 sec. approximately we had the BEST PLAN EVER! Now what I am about to tell you is TOP SECRET! This plan is called :OPPERATION LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I'm very sorry my darlings! My Grandmother died 2 weeks ago today and the funeral was the weekend that just past. I couldn't post because well I've been in mourning, but I know she's up in heaven turning up!  Now tomorrow is Thanksgiving! Just because of that I'm having a Thanksgiving special! I'm thinking maybe Flashback or PRESENT TIME DRAMA, DRAMA, AND DRAMA!