Five: Thanksgiving (FLASHBACK)

Chapter 1

2 years ago

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alexis's POV.

I made sure I had woken up extra early! If I wanted to get everything done for the dinner. I needed to start now! 7:00 A.M. First I started on the turkey. I did everything to make sure it was prepared. I couldn't afford for anyone getting and food poisoning. After that, I decided to to work on the stuffing. Since, it was very easy. Next was the  mash potatoes and the gravy. I decided to do some Au Gratin. By the time I was done it was about 9:45 I decided to wake up my husband Bruno so he could pick up my mom she was making the ham, rice, and pie. I woke up Aaliyah so she could help make the Mac & Cheese. While I was waiting for her I started stuffing the Turkey.

Aaliyah's POV.

I brushed my teeth and got dressed, quickly. I got some OJ and watched my mom stuffing the turkey. "Where's Dad?" "OH, he went to go pick up grandma." "Oh, okay!" Mom smiled continuing to stuff the turkey I noticed she had put on gloves. Very good idea! Then she spoke up and said "Get all the stuff ready for the Mac & Cheese." I did as I was told. after like 10 min. later (FELT LIKE 500 HOURS -what I like to exaggerate) she put the turkey in the oven. and started boiling the water for the Mac & Cheese. By the time we were done with the Mac & Cheese. It was about 12. We were having dinner at 3. Dad should be here with grandma within an hour without traffic. There shouldn't be any since it's Thanksgiving most of the people in America will be at there houses. My mom decided to cut up the lettuce for the salad and I put the baby tomatoes and the sliced beets my mother had already prepared. While my mother got ready I set up the table. After she had told me to go put on some decent clothes. I personally think she doesn't like the idea of me wearing sweats. So, I decided to be a good girl. I put on some tights and high-waisted shorts with a tee. I decided to put on some toms.

When dad came home we started to put food on the table. Ramona's family came over. We had GREAT TIME! After that everyone left and I got the "itis".