FALL FOR YOU (One Shot)

If i fall in love again

I would never be the same

Falling for the first time was a mistake

Falling for the second time is a risk

Would i risk it all?

Or would i just go with the flow

Let it be and fall again.

But if i do would it be worse than the first?

Or would it be splendid and much more exciting?

Will i hurt?

Will i hate?

Will i resist?

Will i deny?

And lastly would i just fall?

And will i love...AGAIN?

So many questions without any answer

So many risks to take

And so many chances are made...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Flashback*

(abe tell me you're just joking please? you're not doing this to me-to us are you?) i said in the urge of fighting back my tears. i don't want to cry. not in front of him. i've heard the rumors but i didn't believe them.

(why would i joke on a time like this? What we have righ tnow and back then is finished. we're over ace. i love renée already and i know you've already heard the rumors and all of them are true.) he said that while looking at me straight in my eyes. i think any time i'm going to explode with millions of tears because my heart was just broken into a million pieces.

(no...no abe! i know your lying! please.... don't-don't waste the relationship we have. i love you so much.. i can't loose you) i said then i hugged him. i felt something heavy on my chest. i think this will be the last time i will be able to hug him.

(i'm sorry ace but i just don't love you anymore. i'm really sorry) after he said that he pulled himself away from me and started to walk away... i tried.... i really tried to caught up to him but i wasn't looking to where i've been running so i tripped...

(abe! please~ don't-don't leave me) i said while i sat on the ground like a poor little kid who got lost in the woods crying for someone to help me up.

after that i ran home as fast as i can then locked myself up in my room. my parents started to wonder why i'm acting like a child. i didn't want to eat. i didn't want to sleep. because everytime i try to sleep i dreamt what happened to us. my parents almost sent me to the doctor because of the sudden change in me. i told them everything's fine i'm not just in the mood and i just felt a little cold going on. they believed me but my mother told me to drink medicine. but i didn't. i told my parents that i'm not going to school for a week cause i still don't feel better.

after a week i told myself before going to school that everything will change.

----------------

(Hey ace hurry up will you! we're going to run out of tables in the canteen!) Julie screamed. she and sylvia was waiting for me near the classroom door.