Dinner Is Served

Laney

Padding around my room in only my bra and panties, I was strategicly piecing together my wardrobe for my dinner meeting with London. I wanted him to suffer and see what he walked away from. I knew this was a black tie restaurant so more power to me.

I chose a satin, slinky number in pale gold. It made my sunkissed skin shimmer and also hung to my curves to perfection. It was backless, low enough to show the dimples that sat atop by ass. The front dipped into a deep V, just under my breasts. I piled my wavy curls atop my head, but left just enough to dangle down my back. Grabbing my clutch I went on my way.

London

I saw as she came in and was having her coat checked. My breath caught in my chest as the coat was peeled from her frame. Her beauty should be illegal and every man's eye was devouring her. Feeling territorial, I strode over, placing my hand firmly on her lower back and bending to whisper in her ear "For a stripper, you clean up good. You look beautiful babydoll".

Laney twisted her glare upon me, fire in her eyes, and spat. "Those days are behind me London".

I barely heard her for looking around sending death glares to any man that looked at her. She was mine and I made it known. Firmly, I escorted her away to our private table tucked in the back. Thankful to be away from all the male eye's that was surely looking at my babydoll with lusty thoughts.

After Helping her to be seated, I took my seat across from her and had our wine poured. "Okay London what's all this about"?

I placed our order then replied. " The land you want isn't for sale".

"Yet London, yet". She stated looking me dead in the eye's.

"Never Laney. However I do have a few other pieces of land that may be of interest to you".

"London the land I want is the perfect location for my resort" she pleaded her case.

"And I promise Laney the other land I'll show you is to. All I'm asking is for you to look at it then decide". I tried to persuade her.

Laney took a moment to mull it over. "Fine, I'll look at the land but no promises. Also if I do decide to purchase one of the other lands you speak of, I want a rather large discount for my inconvenience, or there won't be any deal".

I grinned. She likes to play hard ball. If it would have been anyone else making these demands I would have told them to get the fuck outta here with that shit, but since it was her the words rolled off my tounge like silk. "I can see that that's done".

"Good". She said with a victorious smile.

Finally our business discussions came to an end and I wanted to keep her there as long as possible." So, how have you been?"

"Really London, your going to ask me that?" Laney spoke in disbelief.

"I'm just trying to indulge in polite conversation". I said honestly.

Laney shook her head in disbelief. "Okay, so after some dickhead left me without a word and disappeared after leading me on just to screw me, I was a tad crushed, but I moved on. Met my mother, finished college, and now here I am, owner of the renowned Clancy Resorts. That's how I been". Her voice sour.

"Laney, I'm so sorry for that. Honestly the last thing I wanted to do was hurt you".

She cut me off. "Then why did you?"

"Because I'm stupid". I said raking my hands through my hair. "God there's so much I wish I could tell you, explain my actions, but I can't".

Laney shook her head in disappointment. "I probably don't want to hear it anyways".