CHAPTER 14: FON

CHAPTER 14: FON

DISCLAIMER: I DONT OWN ANY KHR CHARACTERS AND THE PICTURE

WARNING: GRAMMAR MISTAKE, OOCS, OCS, AU, etc...

as promised to KuroiOozora ... here is your FON chapter (¯-¯٥)...Enjoy (๑>᎑<๑)

Tsuna: 15 years old

Fon: -still in Arcobaleno form-

/

"Ciao, Fon,"

"Ni hao. Yes, what is it?"

"I need you to do a job,"

"And it's about what?"

"Let some people taste what the hell of martial arts is,"

"And, who is it that unfortunate soul that will taste it?"

"Come to Japan,"

"On my way. Zaijian,"

/

"Tsuna-san," called Ipin in worry. She looked at Tsuna who was once again, attacked by high fever. It's all because of her that Tsuna end up like this.

The situation is when she was running an errand for Nana, some delinquents caught sight of her and decided to make her their target for bullying. She could easily used her signature technique to take them down but remembering the damage it done, she probably causing trouble to the Sawada family and decided not to use it. They started to insult her appearance, how weird her face and hair, stomping on her grocery and threatened her to give them the money. Of course she refused and that's when the worst situation took place. They tried to throw her off the bridge on the shallow river. That's when Tsuna appeared out of nowhere. He quickly caught her body and both of them fall into the bone-chilling river. Miraculously, they came out safe, with only few scratches and bruises. But, since the weather is cold, both of them caught on fever. But, Tsuna got it worse since his health not very in good condition lately.

She was so close to cry before she feels a warm hand caressed her head. She looked up and saw that hand belonged to Tsuna.

"Don't worry now, Ipin. This fever will go away. I just need to get some rest, right, Mom?" said Tsuna, looking at his mom who was standing beside Ipin.

"That's right, Ipin-chan. See, Tsuna had already fall asleep now. Let's join me to make Tsuna a delicious porridge so he can eat it when he wakes up," said Nana. Ipin nodded and followed her to the kitchen.

/

"So who is the unfortunate soul that will taste my wrath?" said Fon, still remain composed. He looked back at sleeping Tsuna, the boy who kind enough to take Ipin into his house and the boy who dare to stand up against Checkerface to break the curse. They're forever in debt with him. By looking at him, lying there breathing heavily, sparked an emotion he never felt for long time ago. Anger.

Reborn handed Fon a piece of paper containing information about the bullies. That is when he noticed a small wooden chest beside him. He looked at Fon, curiously. Fon who reading the paper, noticed it before patted the chest and flashed a fake smile to Reborn.

"Their reward," said Fon. Reborn already know what is it before smirked in return.

"Total of 5, huh? Age ranged between 15 to 17 years old? Reborn, you can took them easily, but why do you need me,"

"Because they'll be dead if I deal with them,"

"But, you did know that I was not any less than you," said Fon.