CHAPTER 8: BYAKURAN GESSO

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN KHR

WARNING: GRAMMAR MISTAKE, WRONG USE OF WORDS, TYPO(s), ETC...

BYAKURAN: 8

TSUNA: 7

a/n: I always want to write a yandere!byakuran fanfic... I didn't know if it came out good or not... but I truly hoped you guys enjoy reading this chapter... sorry if I done so many mistakes

/

"Alright, class. Let me introduce to you guys your new friends. Byakuran Gesso, please step inside," the teacher called a boy with spiky white hair as he stepped inside.

"Be a good friend with him, okay?" said the teacher, placing her hand on top of Byakuran's head.

"Yes, teacher," answered all the children of that classroom.

"Hmm, where should be your place?" the teacher whispered to herself and Byakuran spotted a boy with spiky brown hair at the back of the class, minding his own business. Instead of waiting for the teacher to tell him where his place is, he walked to the boy and sat on the empty seat beside the brunette.

Tsuna was surprised to feel someone sat beside him, turned his head and they stared at each other.

"Oh, you choose your own seat. Okay then. Tsunayoshi, be kind with Byakuran, okay?" said the teacher with a smile. Tsuna looked at the teacher and nodded.

/

"Why are you always by yourself?" Tsuna suddenly ask Byakuran while they're on their lunch break. He was playing in the sandbox when he noticed Byakuran sat on the swing by himself.

"Human are troublesome," replied Byakuran.

"But, aren't you human too?" asked Tsuna.

"I'm not like you mere human. I'm special,"

"I don't understand what you are saying," said Tsuna innocently before grabbed Byakuran's hands.

"You seem lonely. Come and join me to play,"

/

One month later...

"Yeah. He's doing fine, Aria," said the teacher, reporting everything about Byakuran to his guardian, Aria.

"It seems that he befriended one of the boys. It sure is a rare sight, knowing him," said the teacher, ending the call. Then, she was startled when she heard numerous knock on the door. She opened and saw a girl tried her best to catch her breath.

"What's wrong, darling?"

"Byakuran, he...he hurt someone," said the girl. The teacher quickly rushed to the playground. Byakuran was breathing heavily while his tightly gripped a tree branch facing a crying boy who clutching his bleeding head. The teacher also noticed Tsuna with scrapped forehead

"What're you doing to him, Byakuran?" said the teacher while rushing to the crying boy. When she held out her hand to check on the boy's injury, Byakuran hit her hand with the tree branch. The teacher yelped in pain while clutching her hand. Filling with rage and anger, the teacher dragged Byakuran to the office. Tsuna tried hard to explain to the teacher but she ignored it.

/

Tsuna sighed for umpteenth time. He was all alone again. Even when he explained to the teacher that Byakuran hit that boy because that boy pushed Tsuna that cause him to knock his head on the pavement. Still, the teacher sticks with her decision. That is to suspend Byakuran from school.