CHAPTER 13: GIOTTO PART II

DISCLAIMER: KHR CHARACTERS DON'T BELONG TO ME...

WARNING: GRAMMAR MISTAKE, OOCS, OCS, AU, etc...

five words: BEWARE OF KURO-GIOTTO!!

DONT LIKE DONT READ...

THOSE WHO READ THIS CHAPTER, HOPE YOU ENJOY IT EVEN THOUGH IT WAS NOT REALLY GOOD WITH SO MANY GRAMMAR MISTAKE... THAT WAS MY WEAKNESS

VERSION ONE:

"Elena wants to say 'thank you' to you for trying your hardest to keep on living," that word uttered by Giotto's descendant, echoed in Daemon's mind as he feel that he slowly returned to the afterlife. He knows that was a lie uttered by the brunet, but not knowing hearing it from him make him to leave at ease. Maybe that is the words he wants to hear after his beloved Elena's death.

Just when he opened his eyes for the second time, he was greeted by an image of Elena smiling down at him. That's when he realized he was resting on her lap. He quickly sit up before looking at her.

"Is this real? I'm not dreaming, right?" said Daemon, placing his hand on her cheek. She nodded before hugged him.

"Thank you for trying your best to keep on living, Daemon," said Elena. Daemon quickly returned her hug while whispering on how much he missed her and apologized for not being able to save her. Then, he saw a blond man wearing a black cloak approaching them. Daemon, feel that he earned Giotto an apology, want to meet him and ask for his forgiveness.

Elena squint her eyes when she saw the weird way of Giotto approaching them. His eyes were hidden by his long bangs and his lips void of any sign of happiness. He was given off aura that made others didn't want to approach him. She stood up and took Daemon's hand.

"Go hide somewhere. I don't think he was pleased to see you right now," said Elena, saw Giotto who quickly approaching them.

"What're you saying, Elena?"

"Well, Giotto, he kinda not so happy when you fight with his descendant earlier,"

"You meant he came out?"

"I hope not,"

Just when he turned to see Giotto, he was surprised to see the blond man was right in front of him. A smirk started to take place on his face and Daemon knows it was not a good sign.

"Giotto, I can explain ev...," Daemon was unable to finish his sentences when he feels an iron punch land on his stomach. He slumped forward, clutching his stomach in pain.

However, his pain is not over when the furious boss kicked him on the chin. The kick was so hard that caused the poor Mist guardians to be thrown backward. Giotto reappears behind Daemon before he could land on the ground, he kicked him on his back that make him launched forward and land on the ground, hard on his face. Daemon swears he could hear his backbone breaks. Giotto flying in the air, readying his punch coated with condensed hard Sky Flame, aiming straight at Daemon's face. Daemon quickly closed his eyes.

"I missed," said Giotto coldly. Hearing that, Daemon looked at the man and where his punch at and he was shocked to see his hands embedded in the ground, right beside his head. He couldn't imagine if that punch lands on his face.

"P-Primo," suttered Daemon.

"G!" shouted Giotto and Daemon was surprised to see all the first generation guardians standing beside Elena. Elena was so close to crying, having both Lampo and Asari to comfort her.