Chapter Twenty Two

Dark smiled happily, tears forming in his eyes. "I'm so sorry for what I did." Dark said bowing his head towards the clouds beneath us. "It's okay. We can fix it somehow." I smiled and Dark looked up. He smiled to and walked to me. I hugged him, catching him off guard. He cried into my shirt. I smiled again and patted his back. "It's okay Buddy. We can fix this together." Dark only nodded. "I like the idea if that." He said looking up at me. Dark laid his forearm over his eyes. Dark dropped his arm and took in a deep breath. "Can we start anew?" Dark asked. "Sure. Nice to meet you, I'm Jack." Dark sniffed and smiled. "I'm Dark." He said smiling slightly. "And stay Dark." I said. He nodded.

Dark and I teleported to Mark's front door. "Are you sure he won't hate me?" "100%" He nodded slowly. I knocked on the door. I heard Mark's feet shuffling behind the door. "Hell-" He stopped. "Dark." He said. Mark smiled as he saw me. "Come in." Dark walked up to Mark and hugged him. Mark stood there shocked. "I'm sorry." Dark said letting go. Mark smiled once again. "It's okay, I forgive you." Dark chuckled. "Thank fuck for that." Mark and I chuckled. I walked over to Mark and Dark. Mark kissed my cheek and held my hand.

~~One Month Later~~

"MARK! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!" I yelled, Mark yelled back. "NO! YOU COME UP HERE!" I groaned. "NO!" "YES!" I groaned again. "FINE!" I yelled again. I walked to the stairs and walks up them. I walked into our room. He was sitting on the bed smiling. He stood up and kneeled down. "Jack, will you have the hounor of being my husband?" I hugged him happily. "Yes! Of course Mark." He chuckled and kissed me cheek. "I love you." "I love you too."

--The End--

---------------------
Well, my first book is finished. I want to send this time thanking everyone of you who helped me get this book so far. Right now this book is on 300+ veiws. And it blows my mind. So one last time, thank you all so much. I'm going to say this for the last time in the book: Goodbye and I hope you enjoyed this book! I love you all.