Chapter Eighteen

This part will be set in the past and will explain some questions about Anti/Jack.
----------------
"Molly!" I shouted as my younger sister climbed a tree. We were playing tag, and I was too lazy to climb, sure I could just of flown up there but I was tired. We did have our friend Dark round, but he had to go. Apparently he started stabbing stuff. I leaned against the trunk of the tree and slid down it to the bottom. I sat on the soft grass and glaced up at the evening sky. The warm colours of the sunset were present. I smiled slightly at the sight. Who knew such a simple thing could be so pretty?

Soon it started to get cold, so our Ma told us to come inside. Ma cooked dinner for us all and we sat at the table. I sat next to our Dad and my sister sat next to Ma on the other side. Ma had made chicken soup and it tastes SOUPer. (Ha PUNny joke.) Meat had always been my favorite food.

-The Next Day-

Dark came round again, as his Mum and Dad were going out. He was the slightly older than me. I didn't really care, most of the kids on our street where older than Molly and I. We played outside and in the woods nearby. He sayed for lunch and dinner. It was nice having him round, although he was like a bother to us as he came round so much.

-Some Years Later-

I had just got back from another day at school when, I heard a scream form upstairs. I quickly dropped my backpack and dashed upstairs. I glanced around the hallway and saw that my Ma and Dad's door was open slightly. A dark red liquid was smeared on the white carpet. I slowly walked towards the door and open it more. What I saw shocked me. My parents were on the floor, dead. I felt a cold liquid run down my cheeks, tears. I sniffed and looked around the room. I saw something move in the corner of their room. Dark was holding a knife in his bloody hand. I stopped. Dark smiled like a maniac as his right eye twitched. A wavey line of dark red came from his eye.

"D-Dark...?" I asked, there was no way he could of done that. "Oh, hi Jack!" I growled. "I told you not to call me that!" I ran at him hold my claws out. Dark jumped into me and held the bloody knife to neck. "I wouldn't do that if I were you. I bet you don't want to end up like your parents!" I growled again and grabbed his neck. I dug my claws I to his neck, drawing black blood. He groaned in pain a d punch my chest. I heard a crack as pain shot through my body. My chest felt odd, like something had just broken. I winced at the pain, Dark had broken my ribs.

Suddenly, Dark flew up, braking the  roof. I flew after him, my dark green wings making a larger whole. I chanced him in the air and tried to punch him. He dodged and punched me into the ground. I yelled as I slammed into the ground. Dark flew down infront of me and raised his right hand, the hand the knife was in. "YOU FUCKING BITCH DARK! GOT OFF MY BROTHER!" Molly shouted firing a ball of flames at Dark. It smacked into his arm and he just looked at the burn mark it left behind. He didn't even fight back. Dark just flew off into the sky.