Chapter Twenty One

A small voice echoed from far away. "Anti?" I turned. Two children where standing together, one female the other male. "Hello?" I said walking towards them. "Hi! I'm Lilly and this is my brother George." I stopped. They're alive? The book said they died. "Aren't you two dead?" Lilly nodded her brown hair falling from her shoulders. "Yeah, but since some of our power was transferred into you, we're kinda the same." I nodded, still confused. Just then I saw something. In Luna's palm was a white gem, in Lilly's was a pink gem and in George's was a dark blue stone. "Anti," Luna said. I looked over to her. "Take our power. Mine is Light, Dark's only weakness." I nodded and took the gem from her hand. It entered my chest. "Anti. Mine is love. George's is friendship." They both handed them to me and the gems went into my chest too. I smiled. "Thank you." They all smiled and waved goodbye. I waved back.

Dark was sitting on the clouds, poking them. I appeared in front of him. He looked up and smiled. "So, you're back? How was the trip." 'Anti, make a light sword. I'll be here to help you.' Luna was in my head. Okay. I replied. I made a glowing sword and sliced at Dark. He dodged. "What? You think I'm just gonna stand there and take it?" I growled and threw the sword at him. He dodged just in time as the sword cut his arm. He smirked. I looked at him. The pink and blue gems started to glow. "Dark, don't you remember our first day of secondary school?" Dark scoffed. "No!" I frowned. "We went into the wrong class and ended up in the canteen!" Dark looked at my blankly. "Why would I remember that rubbish?" I smiled slightly. "You said that when I asked you to remember names for trash!"

The gems glowed brighter and brighter. Dark was beginning to smile more. As I told him more stories he started to slowly down. He began to cry. "Jack?" He asked me. "Yeah?" "Can I please, just win this fight?" I smiled. "PLEASE! JUST LET ME WIN!" Dark moved his hands forwards, a bright red light coming from them. I shielded my eyes. But the beam didn't damage me. "Jack...I'm so alone, Jack...." He sniffed. "I'm so afraid, Jack..." He was crying. "Jack...I....I..." He collapsed to the ground, his body shaking. "Jack I'm so, so sorry..." I walked up to him, tears coming from my eyes. "I know Dark." I smiled patting his back. "Can we be friends again, Jack?" I pulled him up to his feet. "Sure thing buddy." 

----------------------------
Woo! I finally updated and got somewhere in a chapter! I'm sorry if I made you cry in this part! Dark and Anti are friends again, yay!        \ (•◡•) / I'm planning to continue this book, as I have planned and ending. But the end may be in the next chapter. I don't know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Hope you enjoyed the part! Bye!