KOTLC Relationship Advice!

A/N: Because Valentine's day was yesterday, I present... KOTLC Relationship Advice! with the KOTLC characters. (WARNING: Don't actually follow their advice, because they kind of suck in this department.)

Question 1: How would you get someone to like you?

Sophie: Umm... Just have a crush on them and hope they take the hint. But if they don't we can still be friends.

Keefe: Flirt with them... Wait, I flirt with everyone... Flirt with them more than usual?

Fitz: You really shouldn't be asking me. (Keefe: I'll answer for him. Honestly just being him is enough. I'm the same way!) (Sophie: Really, Keefe? Really?)

Biana: Dress nicely and spend a lot of time with them.

Dex: Err... Be nice to them. If we're friends for long enough, they might like me.

Linh: Be nice to them... (Keefe: You're nice to everyone! Does that mean you like everyone...?)

Tam: Just move on.

Question 2: What's your best pick-up line?

Sophie: Are you from Starbucks? Because I like you a latte. (Everyone else: What?) Sorry, it's a human thing.

Fitz: Don't ask me.

Keefe: Do you know what my tunic is made of? Boyfriend material. (Sophie: *facepalm*)

Biana: Is there something in your eye? Oh, it's a sparkle. (Fitz: That doesn't even make sense.)

Dex: Are you a chemist? Because you've changed me into something better.

Linh: What's a pick-up line?

Tam: Again, just move on.

Question 3: Have you ever had a crush on anyone before?

Sophie: No...

Fitz: Nope

Dex: Definitely not

Biana: Of course not

Linh: No

Tam: No. Why am I here?

Keefe: You liars!

Question 4: How can you tell when someone likes you?

Sophie: It's- (Keefe: She really can't.) KEEFE!

Fitz: I- (Biana: He also can't.) Really Biana?

Keefe: Who's more oblivious, Sophie or Fitz?

Fitz and Sophie: KEEFE!

Keefe: Both of them.

Dex: Sophie

Biana: Fitz

Linh: I'm not gonna answer

Tam: Keefe

Keefe: Hey, that's not an option! *starts arguing with Tam*

Sophie: I think we're done here.