Lillow's POV

Willow's POV

 I go over to Luna and help her up. "Get away from me and leave!" She yells.

  "Luna, I get that you want time and space but that's no reason to shut us out!" I replied.

 "Why shouldn't I shut you guys out for the week I'm here?! It's all of your fucking faults that I'm stuck in this stupid hospital!"

"Well, I'm fucking sorry for caring about you and your health! I'm sorry that we all just want to be good friends and help you!" I was screaming at that point.

"Maybe I don't fucking want you to help me! I'm not a child, I can fucking help myself!" She screamed back.

"Then quit acting like a child! You obviously can't help yourself, Luna, that's why you're here! You can't even bring yourself to eat anything so don't you dare take this out on us!" Suddenly, she raised her hand in the air and swung it across my face. I put my hand on my cheek and just looked at her shocked.

I began to tear up. "You know what? If you want me to leave, I'll fucking leave. But just know that the more you push people away, the more lonely you'll become. The minute you realize just how much you need those people, they won't want to come back into your life. So think about that the next time you decide to fucking shut everybody out that you love." I then proceeded to storm out of the room.

~

We all got back to the house feeling upset about that experience. "Luna didn't have to be such a bitch to all of us. We were only trying to help her!" Louis said.

"We got into a huge fight before I left. I just wish she would stop pushing people away." I started to tear up again and I walked over to the stairs.

Liam followed me. "Do you need to talk about it?"

"No, I just want to be alone for a while." I replied and made my way upstairs. I got into my room, laid down on my bed and cried. I never meant to make Luna upset. I just wanted her to know that I'm here for her and that I care.

~

After a long time of my crying, Liam came into the room. "Willow, I want to help you get your mind off of all this drama so tonight, I'm going to take you on another date."

"What are we doing?" I asked.

"It's a surprise." He said. "I want us to leave at 5:00."

~

Liam's POV

The boys and I were hanging out downstairs in the living room. Harry turned to me. "So what's the real reason you were acting weird at the hospital? It was not because of Luna."

I sighed. "Alright but you all have to promise that you will not say a word about this to Willow." They all nodded and I told them what happened when I encountered Brian. They had wide eyes when I finished my story.

"Please don't tell Willow. Between that and her worrying about Luna's situation, she doesn't need anymore stress. We just have to be aware and protect her as best as we can." The other boys just nodded once again. I knew they understood.

~

Willow's POV

At 4:00, I started to get ready. I straightened my hair and did my makeup. I put on a cute purple sweater with black leggings and black heeled ankle boots. I also put on a white beanie and by the time I was done, it was close to 5:00 so I went downstairs to meet Liam. He was wearing black jeans and an olive green t-shirt. The shirt was tight on him and it made him look so hot.

"Have fun on your date, you two adorable love birds!" Harry said, forming a heart with his hands.

We both laughed. "Thanks, Harry. We will." I said and we left.

~

We arrived at a dock by the water. Liam paid for a gondola ride. We got in and there was a guy standing up and rowing.

"This is really nice. I love boat rides." I said.

"Then I was smart to plan for this." Liam smiled. 

After the boat ride, Liam drove around for a bit and we got to a pizza place. "Is pizza alright? I figured we could do something simple tonight." He asked.

"Pizza sounds perfect." I smiled at him.

~

"I swear, New York has the best pizza!" I said, eating my slice.

"I know right! It's amazing!" Liam replied.

"I had so much fun tonight. The gondola ride was so relaxing and fun. Thank you so much." I said.

"There's still one more thing I have planned for us tonight." Liam winked at me.

"Liam, we haven't been dating that long. Let's take things a little bit slower."

"Why do you people always have your mind in the gutter?!" Liam said, frustrated.

I laughed. "I know that's not what you meant, Liam. I was only teasing you."

"There's our ride!" Liam pointed to the street.

"What do you-" I stopped when I saw what it was. It was a topless horse drawn carriage waiting for us.

"No way! We get to go on a carriage ride?!" I was so surprised. No guy had ever done anything like that for me before.

"Yup, let's go." Liam said and we got on the carriage. There were rose petals on the seat and they were really pretty.

   The coachman signaled for the horses to start walking and the carriage moved along the street. Liam and I looked around at all the beautiful sights of New York. Everything was breathtaking. The lights of the city, the moonlight reflecting off the water, it was all amazing. Until now, I guess I never really bothered to actually take in what was around me. I never fully appreciated all the scenery. Now, I got the chance to do that and I got to do it with Liam. I couldn't ask for anything better.

~

We got back to the house and Liam and I decided to go for a swim in the pool. We got our bathing suits on and went to the pool.

"Damn girl, you look sexy in that bikini." Liam looked me up and down.

"And you look so sexy without a shirt on." I smiled seductively.

He came closer to me and put his arms around my waist. He leaned in to kiss me but when our lips were just inches away, he pushed me into the pool.

"What the hell was that for?!" I tried to be serious but I was laughing.

"That," Liam jumped into the pool. "Was for the fountain."

I forced a big splash of water onto Liam. "That was for pushing me in here." I smirked.

Liam and I ended up having a big splash fight, which ended with us making out.

After we swam/made out for a while, we decided to watch a movie. "So what did you think of tonight?" Liam asked.

"I think tonight was absolutely perfect." I smiled and blushed.

"Me too." Liam smiled back. He laid down on the couch and I lay on top of him, feeling him wrap both his arms around me. I rested my head on his chest and fell asleep to the sound of his heart beating.