Chapter 11

He grabbed my ass and pulled me in to him lifting me up. He gently rested me on the bed. Then he started to take his top off. Fuck this angle yummmmm.💦 (HAHAH)  then he grabbed my shirt( his shirt but any way) "see i told u, u wouldnt need it."

"Ur such a dick HAHAHA." "I will be what ever you want me to be" hehe he is sooooo fucken hot. he started kissing down my stomich. He was inbetween my legs now. I grabbed his hair and enjoyed his pleasing.  After he was done he kissed up to my lips, even tho he did that i didnt care all i wanted was his lips on mine. But now it was my time to please him. I flipped us over so that i was ontop of him. Giving he a couple of hickeys, he was moaning with pleasure. "FUCK you so hot baby." "Iookes like im the boss now"i say i love seeing him like this. He let out a little laugh. A sexy little laugh. I started making my way down kissing his abs tracing my fingers down too. I unzipped his pants and ripped them off. I grabbed it in my mouth....

" Fuck FUCK, ur soo good baby." He said through Moans.  After i pleased him he looked in my eyes.
". Ah look.. immmm so sorry for being a dickhead to u, please i like you, and i dont want you to think of me in that way.'being a tough and dickhead of a guy' i looked back in his eyes and could tell he ment it. "Please say something. Kim." I kissed i pulled away. " i like you too Grason. Now go to bed."

------
Next day

I hear snorring, remembering last night, "shit i did that, fuck um" I tried getting up but his arms stoped me fuck. Trying not to wake him up i lifted his arm got out of bed. Fist thing i know someone grabbed my legs which made me fall to the bed. "Baby where u going." He says in such a sexy voice. "Getting ready to go to my hotel." "Fuck my head hurts can u get me somthing for it?" I ask "but the kitchen is so far away." " grason,?" I say in a sweet little voise
"Yeah." " get me something for my fucken head," i said looking at him anger written on my face. "Please?"

"Okay fuck." He said. Im such a bitch when i have a hangover.

I walked into his bathroom.
15mins later, i walk out of the shower still naked with my cloths from yesterday alover the floor! And see water and some drugs next to it.(drugs as in something for my head). I drink it and start changing.

Im only in a bra and  underwear and i hear the door open. Shit
"Ever hear of knocking." I yell "this is my house, my room, i dont need to knock hun." Grason said. Looking me up and down. "Like what u see?" I ask mocking him from last night. "Yes." Giving me such a sexy look......
-------------
Oooo whats gonna happen. Im so fucken lazy didnt edit l