Chapter 9

I got all my stuff and left the table. I can't wait believe that Shelby started talking about that like doesn't she get that i am trying to avoid him at all costs.

So i left driving, i didnt want to but i didnt know what to do so i went to a club. I know, i know bad habits but when i broke up with jake (aka ex) the only thing that made me forget was drugs and alcohol.

So there i was drunk dancing with a random dude, he was drunk to, well i think he was, he looks like he is. After dancing for a for like 5mins i felt his hands searching my body. He was felling me up, and it was scaring me. So i walked off, he grabbed my hand and said, "were do u think ur going hun." At this point i was trying to find and way to get away from him. The first thing that popped into my brain was, "going to get more drinks, do u want one?" "Yeah, babe." He said with a creepy wink.

At this point i was ((sort of)) my normal self but then my eyes met the bar. My mouth was craving the tast of votka.

So yeah once again i was drunking like there was no tomorrow. But i wanted to be more drunk. All of a sudden an arm made its way down my arms. And a someone wisperd. "You never came back, baby, now what are we gonna do to you." I was so scared when be started pulling me to the back door. I was calling for random people to help me but the music was to loud no one could hear me. Omfg something really bad is gonna happen. He kicked me up against the wall. And i could feel all the alcohol coming up. He hit me a couple of times. He was swinging his fist at my face... But something and by something i mean someone saved me. I couldnt see who it was it was too dark.

After all that happend i could feel my body falling and my eyes became heavy and then everything went black.

I woke up, it was still dark we were in a car and i looked and saw the person who saved me."who are you?" I asked. "Grayson." Then i looked closer, oh my. I quickly jumped up and in my luck hit my head. "FUCK!!" I say, that actually really hurt.

"Your so fucken clumsy." He said laughing. "Oh gee thanks." I say. After about maybe 5 mins we came to our houses. "Can i stay at yours. Mum will kill me please?" I asked. "Oh so u want me?" He said raising his eyebrows, in a cheeky way. I mean I wouldn't min- wait what, no no, hell to the no. "NO," i said "i-i just need somewhere to sleep, please." He looked at me. "Okay." He said with a smile.
__________________________
Follow my Instagram _kristinastojancic__
Hey guys sorry I haven't been writing. I was reasing the comments and 1 or 2 people told me the real names of the twins parents. Lol i didnt know thank u. I really will try to writing more. Love u guys. 😘😘😘😘😘😘Oh and sorry can't be fucked editing 😝