Chapter 4

I'm so excited for today my best friend Shelby is coming. I got ready and hopped in my car and drove to the airport.
__________________________
"Shelby!" I yelled for her attention. "Omg Kim" we both run and I pull her in to a huge hug. After I finish hugging Shelby i turn to Cameron and he kisses my lips, me and Cameron are well, you know boyfriend and girlfriend. "I'v missed you so much Cameron." Then I hear a grown "oh and you too Shelby." "Love you too baby girl." Me and Cameron don't have a very close relationship, we both know this won't work but there is something that is keeping us well, together. He has always been there for me and knows everything about me.
__________________________
"Mom, we are home." "Omg I haven't seen you in a long time I'v missed you so so much the both of you." Mom has a good bond with Shelby and Cameron which is nice. "You guys just arrived right in time for lunc-" "Cameron my man" by brother rudely interrupted my mom from speaking. It's weird that my brother gets along well with Cameron. "What's up brother" Cameron says why'll they do a little handshake and at the end of the handshake they hug. "Okay let's have lunch, you two must be very hungry." Mom finally get her second chance to talk with out anyone interrupting.

"Hey people, I'm back baby" a familiar voice says from behind me. I slowly tern around "Jack!" I yelled. I hardly ever see my older brother because he lives with dad most of the time and I never go to my dads, we aren't that close.

After lunch I showed Shelby and Cameron around the house. After Shelby knew her way around the house she started to unpack straight away. Her room was down the hall and Cameron's room was across from mine.

"Kids dinners ready" "okay we will be down in a sec." The dinner mom cooked smells delicious.
__________________________
"Night Shelby, love you" "night kids don't have to much fun." "Shut up Shelby" Cameron says. "Shut the door Shelby" she has a bad habit of always Leaving doors open.

Me and Cameron spent the night talking about all sorts of things. "When did you get a Range Rover?" "My mom bought it for me for my birthday but she said I will get it when we move here." "That's so cool baby, can I drive it sometimes." "Why would you even ask that question baby, of course." He was so tired that he fell asleep in my room. I love Cameron so much but It dose not feel right.

Sorry this is such a short chapter hope you like it comment pls and pls vote xxx love ya ❤️❤️