Chapter 5

It was the first day for Shelby and Cameron to go to school. Today I didn't have to drive my brother because his friend is, So it was just me Cameron and Shelby.

The 3 of us walked to the office to get there classes for this year, it was good because Shelby and I have nearly all of our classes together. Cameron was a grand above us so no classes with him Which really sucks. 

As I walked Cameron to his class a lot of girls would wink at him and smile, but he didn't pay attention to them, I'm so lucky to have him. "See you at lunch babe, love you" Cameron sweetly said. "Love you too babe, bye." I started to run to my class room so that I will make it in time.

Shelby and I had the same class and guess who else did, yep Grayson.
Grayson walked through the door and saw me, he sent me a wink and a smile. I returned with a small smile. Shelby saw that he winked and looked at me with eyes that said (he's damn fine) he took a seat next to me. "Hey babe" "call me Kim not babe." "Okay babe ops sorry, Kim hahah."

I felt something hit my arm. I looked at the scrunched up paper and looked what is written on it.

Babe you look sexy today. Like damn girl that ass-

"Miss young give me that note please" her eyes widen as she reads what Grayson wrote. Her eyes shot on Grayson and she says "get to work Mr Dolan" "okay miss" he looked as if he was going to die.
__________________________
"Babe, babe" I tern and see Cameron.
"Hey babe what's up." "Can the boys sit with us?" "It's fine with me." We sat down at the table. "Shelby over here!" I yell for her attention, she looks at me with a huge smilie. She takes a set next to me. "What happened in class Kim?" Oh my god, she had to ask me in front of Cameron. "What are you talking about?" I say rolling my eyes.
__________________________
"Hey babe." I turn and see Grayson. Well that's just the best, Cameron looks at me with a weird look. "Who is this?" "He-" I get cut off by Grayson. "Hi I'm Grayson, and your girlfriend over here is very sexy, and that ass." My eyes widen when I see Cameron step closer to Grayson. I pull Cameron away from Grayson so that he doesn't pound Grayson's face in. "Babe don't worry, he is just-" "just what Kimberly" he never says Kimberly unless  he is angry. "Every guy that passes us checks you out, I'm sick of it. Your mine and only mine." That was so cute but, it doesn't feel right anymore when he says it. I kiss his cheek and he calms down a bit. We walk to the front door.

" I have a great idea, why don't we watch a movie?" "What ever makes you happy babe." He can be so cute sometimes.
Sorry guys that it took so long, hope you like it please comment and vote.sorry it's not a good chapter but I couldn't think of anything else.  Love Kiki.❤️❤️