Chapter 6

It was finally the weekend.

Mom said she is having a couple people over for lunch, I think mom invited a couple people from her work.

"Mom, what are we having for lunch?" All my brother thinks about is what he is going to eat. "Chris we are going to have a BBQ."
__________________________

I heard a knock on the door so I answers. "Hallo, babe nice bikini. You look so sexy." Of corse Grayson says that.

"Really. What are you doing here anyway?" "Well your mom invited us over."

"Where is the rest of your family?" "They are still at home getting ready."

When Cameron saw Grayson walking beside me he gave him a death look.

"What is he doing here babe?" Before I can answer Grayson says.

"Her mom invited us, do you have a problem." I look at Cameron with a look that says 'calm down'.
__________________________

After having lunch we all swam in the pool.

"Hey, babe, I need to talk to you." The way he said it sort of scared me. "Okay ." "In privet." Okay now he is really scaring me. What was he gonna talk to me about? Please be for a good reason. There are so many thoughts going through my mind right now.

"Okay Cameron." I said he looks so sad right now.

"Okay so Sandy and I Kinda ha-" I cut him off. "WHAT THE FUCK CAMERON!! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME. WHY WOULD YOU EVEN DO THIS." With out another word I ran away.

I ran to my room Cameron was chasing after me, he grabbed my arm and I slapped him right in the face and he let go I quickly locked my door and grabbed my car keys. Cameron was still locked behind the door so I can't go out from that way. The only place I can get out of is the window, and that is a big jump.

I looked out my window and see a tree. I jump out of my window and on to the tree, when I do my hand couldn't grip on so I fell. I was on the floor now and I was winded. When I could find my breath again I ran towards my car.

I started it and drove off really fast. I drove really fast and for some reason didn't stop. Suddenly the traffic light turned red I start pressing the brakes and skid on road that's all I remember.

I woke up and release that I was in hospital.

"Omg baby, your awake." Mom said and out of nowhere she started to cry. She gave me a huge hug. After that my brother walked in, and for once he looked happy to see me. He ran over to me and wished "thank god you okay I thought we were going to lose you."

"Wow." "Wow what?" Christopher said worried.

"Wow, my brother actually cares for me." I say giggling. "Shut up, of course I care your my twin sister. Who else will i tern to for anything?" That Really made me feel happy. "You're right, how else will you live without me." I say pushing him.

__________________________

"So how long have I been here for?" I ask. Jack answers really fast "you've been here for exactly 3days and 4hours." He looked at his watch. "Wow, really 3days." "And 4hours." Jack can be so funny. "When can I go home?"

This time mom answers. "The doctors say you can go tomorrow." That's great.

__________________________
Wow Cameron cheated on Kim
What will she do when she gets home?
Please vote and comment. Sorry it took so long to up date. Love Kiki ❤️❤️