Family Vacation (4)

Chapter Four

My eyes fluttered open and all I could see at first was black. I blinked and looked around, taking in my room before I felt the need to pee. I quickly threw the blankets off and rushed out of my room and down the hall, I opened the door and quickly closed it behind me before doing what I had to.

When I was done I walked out of the toilet and washed my hands before drying them on the hand towel. I couldn't help but stop and stare at my reflection. Why did he cheat on me? Why was I not enough? I looked down at my body, I was happy with it. I worked out everyday and watched what I ate... what did that slüt have that I don't? Was I not sexual enough?

I sighed and looked away, I didn't want to think of him anymore but I couldn't help it. I grabbed the door handle but before I could open it, it swung open smacking me in the face.

"What the...?!" I cried out as I fell on my ass.

Ian walked into the room and when his eyes landed on me his whole body froze. He quickly cleared his threat and when I really looked at him I saw that his face was red and blotchy, it looked like he had been crying. My heart ached, this guy, along with many of my brothers friends was a player and played everything as cool as a cucumber but now he was here in front of me shocked for starters, but also like his heart had been ripped out of his chest.

"Are you okay?" My voice shocked him out of his stage and he quickly cleared his throat and nodded his head. He blinked his eyes a few times and it took him a second before he spoke.

"What are you doing up this late?" He asked and I noticed his voice was rough.

"I had to pee..." I trailed off awkwardly, not knowing if I should try and see what's wrong or just pretend I don't notice.

He puts his hand out for me to take and I awkwardly place my hand in it before he pulls me up quickly with out notice causing my to fall into his chest.  "Shit sorry" I mumble and awkwardly laugh as I step away from him. My eyes meet his bloodshot ones and he gives me a strained smile and before I can stop myself I blurt out, "what's wrong?"

His body tenses and I know immediately that he doesn't want to talk about it so I quickly make up some random shit. "I mean you look like crap, your hair is in a complete mess and your eyes are blood shot..." I gasp dramatically, "did you bring weed and not share?"

He laughs and I relax, thankful that the tension is gone. He leans close suddenly, his face just centimetres away from mine. My heart skips a beat and I suck in a sharp breath from the sudden close proximity. "I didn't realise Daniels little sister was into that stuff" he mutters with a wink and I bite my lip, my stomach filling with butterflies.

"I'm into all kinds of stuff" I whisper, our eyes meeting in a heated stare off.

He smirks as he takes a step towards me making me take a step backwards from instinct. My back is pressed against the wall and he places his hands on either side of my head on the wall, trapping me between the wall and his warm body. His deodorant surrounded my senses and I began to feel dizzy.

"I always thought of you as Daniels innocent little sister" he muttered, his eyes dropping to my parched lips before meeting my eyes once again.

I raised an eyebrow before daring to lean a little closer, my lips brushing against his warm ones. "Trust me Ian, I am anything but innocent" I muttered with a smirk. He raised his eyebrows and I felt his hand snake around my waist and he moved so that I was squished against him and the wall.

"This information is very interesting" his head bends down so that his lips brush along my neck and I can't help my let me head roll to the side allowing him easier access. "This is going to be very fun" he mutters and I get annoyed by how cocky he's getting so I grab his hips and grind myself against him.

He sucks in a sharp breath and I feel him getting harder against me. He starts breathing heavily through his nose and he begins to grind himself against me on his own but before he can get too into it I push him away with a smirk.

He looks at me shocked and my smirk grows, "yes, this is going to be fun" I say before I walk out of the bathroom and back to my room.

💋