Introduction

💋 WELCOME MY NAUGHTY READERS 💋

This introduction is long but it's a must read. I will ignore people who go against what I have said so please read it so that I don't ignore you and feel shit.

Naughty-Spice to The Devils Mistress (@TheDevilsMistress666).
I am not religious. I used to be known as Naughty-Spice but I changed it to The Devils Mistress. I like this name, it's more sexual for me. If you unfollow me because I changed my name then that's a real shame and I'm sorry you feel you had to do that but I like it.

I am Australian. This means that words are spelt differently and the legal age for drinking is 18.

I do not sext. Please don't message me asking me if I want to sext, be your master or if I want you to be mine because the answer is no. However, that being said, feel free to leave a comment saying that you're looking for someone to sext.

Please watch what you comment. Not everybody wants to know that you're hard/ wet. I know you probably think I'm being a freak considering that I write erotica but saying that you're hard/ wet is personal. Please keep that information to yourself and if you want to tell me that you like my story then please just say so.

Hate. I do not tolerate hatred at all. If you don't like my story, the story line, the characters, what they do or my language then please kindly fück off. Don't be rude just for the sake of it. There are plenty of stories on Wattpad to read so if you don't like my story then move on and find something that you do like. I don't expect everyone to like my stories but I do expect people to be decent and not hate on me.

Do not copy me. Don't copy my stories. It's that fücking simple. I don't publish my stories for higher readings, votes, comments or followers, I publish because I love writing and I work so hard on these stories before publishing them because I don't publish anything I'm not happy with so it really fücking angers me when people copy my stories! If you can't write then read otherwise get the fück off Wattpad. No one cares how many followers, readings etc you have okay? People come on here to read stories or write their own.

Help. If you want tips on how to write erotica and you like my stories and think I'm good then pm me instead of copying, I am more then happy to help fellow writers. We are all in this together, it's not a competition. If you are writing a story and want me to write up a naughty chapter then pm me, I am pretty busy outside of the Wattpad world but will definitely try and help you out as long as credit is given.

I love you. I love all my readers so much, thank you so much for supporting me and continuing to spam me with "when are you going to update"  comments because I give up so easily because I overthink and begin to believe that my books aren't good but then you guys beg for more and tell me how much you love them and it inspires me to continue writing ❣️

The kiss emoji. Any story you find on Wattpad with this emoji (💋) on the front cover is identified as mine but others are of course welcome to this emoji, I don't own it obviously.

Social Media. I have created a Twitter account where I will post anything sexual. Sexual photos, inspiration for erotica, sexual gifs and anything else sexual. I'm planning on expanding in the future to Instagram where I will be posting personal photos. I've always been inspired by women and men who photograph nude, I have a few friends who I am close (wink wink) with of both sexes and I hope to start a page full of beautiful naked and desirable photographs. Of course this will happen way in the future. You don't have to follow my Twitter, you don't have to follow my Instagram, you don't even have to follow me on Wattpad, I don't mind what you do because I appreciate all of your support either way.

Busy. I work two jobs people. Both day and night plus I have a social life of hanging out with friends and... other stuff 😉. I like to be in the mood when I write my erotic stories because it means I can do a better job with description and plots. I love all your support when you all comment saying you want more and you need more, it always makes me smile and inspires me to continue but please don't PM me asking me when I'm going to update because I don't want to ignore you but the answer will be I don't know.

All about erotica. This account was made for smut so don't you worry your little horny minds if my next story will have dirt in it or if any of my books are not sexual because they bloody well are. I live for this shit. Some books will end weirdly, some of you PM me asking me to continue and maybe I will but not right now, I'm focusing on other books right now, I'm not continuing for the romance, I'm continuing for the sex.

If you read all of that then you are an amazing human being and please comment saying that you did so I can reply to thank you and tell you that you are a beautiful soul 🖤. I know it's long but unfortunately incidents keep coming up and I want to explain myself and what my account is about completely before people jump on to PM me and ask me things that stress me out or comment things that have nothing to do with them. This is my account, please remember that.

ABOUT FAMILY VACATION

Bio: Honey just wants sex and what better way to get that then from her brothers best friend... while on a family vacation?

Includes: Sex & cussing

I hope you enjoy this story.

The Devils Mistress 💋