I crack the door open, sliding through. Zayn doesn't notice until I sit next to him. He looks up at me with teary eyes which soon lighten up. He raises his hands and I flinch, slightly moving back.

"Rylee, I won't hurt you." he croaks out then embraces my face. "I never have, so why are you scared?"

My fingers wrap around his wrists and pull his hands away. "You almost attacked my best friend." I point out. "I don't know what you'll do."

"Yes you do, I love you Rylee and I know you still love me."

"The guy I fell in love with was the guy I met in Rocky Cafe. He was a sweet, loving and caring guy who I left behind nearly two years ago because now he is a drunken hostile guy."

Zayn leans in and tries to pull me close. "I'll go back to that guy you love. Please Rylee, give me another chance."

I back away and stand up. "Zayn, it's time for you to grow up." I snap. "I'm seventeen and I'm more mature than you. If you really wanted to fix things then you wouldn't have shown up to my school completely drunk."

"So you're saying if I fix myself up then we can get back together?"

"No Zayn," I say angrily about to go back into my house. "Nothing can fix what you did to me."

"I-I don't know what I did-"

"Oh so you don't recall the time I caught you in bed with a blonde bimbo?" I stand by my door, getting ready to run in. "I was a nearly sixteen year old sneaking out to see how my heartbroken boyfriend was doing because of his hospitalized father. Turned out that asshole wasn't heartbroken after all."

"I wasn't thinking that night."

"Yeah, you were drunk like you are now." I say irritated that he didn't get it. "Now if you really love me, you'd leave my life forever."

"I don't even remember that girl." Zayn grabs me.

"I don't care, Zayn." I push him off. "I was sixteen dating a twenty year old. You were my first boyfriend and you ruined my perspective on how to be in a normal relationship. I can't trust the guys who come in my life and want something because I'm afraid of getting hurt."

"Don't raise your voice at me." he says sternly. "I was going through something horrible and I wasn't there for my family."

"So that gives you the right to cheat?" I raise my voice higher. Zayn grabs my wrists and pulls me close. "Let go of me!"

"Why won't you accept my apology?" he shouts. "I just want to love you again. I wan-"

"Hey!" someone shouts from a distance. I look over Zayn's shoulder to see Harry.

Zayn lightly pushes me back. "Harry, she's not your player right now. We're having a personal, private conversation."

"Well, it's not really private if you're outside shouting." Harry fires. "How about you go home and give it a rest, Zayn?"

"How about you leave us alone?" Zayn says, walking up to Harry. "This is none of your concern."

"It is when it involves my star player. Rylee will always be my concern even if it's personal." Harry says then Zayn nudges him. "Look, I don't want to fight. Let's go home and sober up." Harry raises his hands.

"You're quite caring for Rylee here." Zayn rests his hands on his hips. "Do you go to all your player's houses in the middle of the night?"

Harry shrugs. "Not all my players have an ex who come to their school intoxicated."

Zayn lets out a wry laugh. "Harry, what happened to you? The party animal and girl magnet."