Mask Taken Off Third Time

After spending more time with Jongup, Daehyun found out that Jongup studied too much to the point of having a mental breakdown when the test paper lands on the desk so Daehyun decided to be Jongup's distraction.  He made sure to tell Jongup to take a break from studying, to get something to eat or to drink, to sleep early.

But Jongup can be stubborn sometimes.  There were a few times when he and Daehyun would get into an argument because Jongup would say that he wasn't hungry, thirsty, sleepy and insisted that he wanted to study more while Daehyun would keep on telling him to stop.

"I'm telling you to go to sleep already!!!" Daehyun raised his voice.  He was currently at Jongup's room.  In fact, he had been sleeping every night in Jongup's room since the day he saw Jongup crying for the first time.  He would arrive after dinner then wake up early and leave before breakfast so he never ate eat dinner or breakfast with Jongup's family.  Jongup's parents found it a bit weird but didn't complain since it didn't mean spending more money on food to feed someone else everyday.

"How many times do I have to tell you it's too early?!?! If I lie down on the bed, I won't be getting any sleepy anyway so I better just spend the time to study."  Jongup argued back.

"No!" Daehyun slammed the book shut.  "If you really want to improve your grades, listen to what I say."

"Fine!"  Jongup plopped himself down on the bed.  Daehyun was satisfied that Jongup was no longer fighting back so he made his way to lie down on the futon next to Jongup's bed.  "How can you sleep with your mask on?"

"I always take them off after I make sure you are already asleep.  Then I put them back on when I wake up and you would still be sleeping at that time."

"Oh."  Jongup sneakily pulled out a book that he kept under his pillow.  He turned to his side and began reading.

Daehyun was starting to get suspicious over Jongup's silence.  He never gave up that easily and even when he was already in bed, he would still make a lot of fuss about wanting to study so quietly, Daehyun stood up and looked at what Jongup was doing.  "Yah! Jongup!"  Daehyun snatched the book from Jongup's hands and threw it to the floor.

"Hyung!" Jongup whined.  He was going to start an argument again but stopped when he saw Daehyun taking off the mask and throwing it to the floor landing right next to the book.  Then the next thing he knew was that they were making out on his bed, taking off each other's clothes and throwing their clothes to the floor.

The moment their heated cocks came in contact with each other, Jongup moaned out loudly so Daehyun kissed him again to keep those moans down since Jongup's parents are in a room right across them.  Their hips moved frantically as they wanted more pleasure from the friction of their cocks.

Daehyun found himself liking Jongup's abs so his hand kept on tracing and caressing those abs.  Jongup's fingers were being playful towards Daehyun's nipples, rubbing them in the right way and increasing the pleasure Daehyun was feeling.  Soon, Daehyun found himself moaning in Jongup's mouth as well.

Since they were both new at doing something like this, it didn't take too long for them to reach the brink of orgasm.  They messed up the bed and their bodies with each other's juices.  Daehyun finally broke their kiss and laid down on the bed beside Jongup on his weakened post orgasmic state.  It didn't take long for them to fall asleep either since they were both feeling tired in a good way.

To be continued....

A/N:  Gasp! I wrote a short rated R scene *hides* I swear I'm not good at this stuff T_T so forgive me if it didn't satisfy you guys~ erm... comments please? ^^;