Chapter 47 - Valentine's special

Disclaimer: I don't own Haikyuu

(B/s: Hey guys! I hope you will enjoy this one shot. I hope you guys got asked out, or had got presents from friends, family, and or your crush! My crush was really cute today.. T^T Him and my sister hate each other doe RIP xD)

It was February 14, the day which you did not like. Well, maybe a little. Hopefully it would be like a everyday normal one. But the one thing different was that people was handing out candies and goodies out to their senpais, and their crushes, friends. It was really uncomfortable when you witness someone getting rejected by their crushes. Throughout each class, you noticed that someone has been leaving out cute little notes for you. This morning, when you were at your locker changing your shoes, you saw a little note with a white rose.

'You are so beautiful. This white rose resembles your beauty and how pure you are.' It quoted as you blushed a bright red. Your friend saw you blushing brightly as she nudged you.

"Oooohhh! Someone has a secret admirer." She teased as you shoved the rose back into the locker along with the note.

"Pffftt.. who would like me? I'm a otaku with no life." You nervously laughed as your friend chuckled at your words.

"Yeah, sure." She rolled her eyes playfully as she left along with her other friends. You sighed to yourself as you went into your class. You were greeted with a yet another note, instead it was strawberry pocky. Thinking it was the same person who got you the flower, you blushed yet again.

'Damn... who are you?' You thought as you read the note.

'You're determined and strong hearted. Don't let anyone tell you your not amazing.' It said as you covered your blush on your cheeks. You hided the pocky and couldn't help but to blush though the class. At lunch your bento box had a note in it as well as a cute teddy bear. You were shock how even it was in there but you read the cute little note yet again.

'You're smile is so bright!! You always know what to say!' You stared at the teddy bear as Tsukishima noticed your blushing mess. He tilted his head and grabbed the teddy bear from your hand as you pouted in responds.

"Who is this from?" He asked, clearly annoyed.

"U-Uh.. I don't know..." You blushed looking to the side. He grabbed the note in your hand and read it out loud causing Hinata to jump. Yamaguchi stared at his salt bestfriend in disapproval as he sighed.

"Hmp.." Tsukishima gave you it back and looked down. He was staring at something but you didn't know exactly what he was looking at.

Next, your had class once again. This time you found chocolates in your backpack with a letter inside instead of a note.

'You are overall so amazing. I really love you. I'll confess when you figure out who I am. Please keep your heart close for everyone. When the time comes, I will be waiting.' You burned brightly as you kept it in your backpack. Who was giving you all of theses things? It was really starting to annoy you. I mean, sure you felt special.. but the guy must have worked really hard for all of theses. You wanted to know who it was.

During class you got called by one of the student councils to the office. This has been the first time, and you were starting to worried if you did anything bad. In all fact, there was a necklace their and yet another note.

"Someone drop this off, he told me to call you down." A older classmate smiled at you sweetly as you only blushed in responds. You looked at the note and it read something really cute.

'Roses are red, violates are blue, you are really cute, and I love you.

Ps: I know its really cheesy, but I couldn't come up with another way to tell you! >.<'