Seven

Name: Seven 

True Name: Scarlet William 

Species: Human 

Blood type: B 

Date of Birth: July 7th,  2002

Date of Death: September 23rd, 2019 (Kira AU only) 

Age: 14 

Height: 5'3" 

Weight: 90 lbs 

Intelligence: 7/10 

Creativity: 10/10 

Initiative: 6/10 

Emotional Strength: 7/10 

Social Skills: 5/10 

"No matter what happens, I'll be here for you. If you need me, just call and I'll come running." -Seven to Near 

Seven is one of the children raised in Wammy's House. She's very gifted in the musical area, being able to play any piece or instruments just by an hour's practice. She's good friend with Near and tries to act as a sister figure to those who she grew up with. 

Appearance 

Seven is a young girl who is somewhat short and a little underweight. She has straight, light brown hair and amber eyes. Her skin is pale and she is often wearing a light grey jacket she got from her mother. 

Character 

Seven is shown to be rather kind to those close to her and very protective to them. This is due to the fact that her parents just up and left her alone, leaving her to feel neglected. She also doesn't think highly of herself because of the same events. She acts very much like a sister or even a mother to some of the others. Though if anyone hurts her or her family, she will be a mean person. She isn't afraid to tell people what she is thinking, even if it comes out as rude. Overall she is a kind and gentle person. 

History 

Seven's parents one day told her they were going to the story to get something for breakfast the next day. They never returned, and her next door neighbor came to cheek on her. She took her into her home for a week, deciding it best that the girl get used to her parents being gone in a somewhat familiar setting. After a week, on her seventh birthday, she handed her over to Watari who took her to Wammy's House. Seeing all the seven's in her life and around her coming to Wammy's House, he gave her the code name Seven. 

Plot 

She's a minor character over all and only comes in once in a while. She is mostly seen calming Near down when he is upset or playing music. 

Fate 

Kira's World AU 

When Kira found the notebook again, he wanted to kill off Wammy's House so they were not a threat to him. Because of this, he made Seven have a heart attack in front of Near. She was playing the cello at the time for Near.