Chapter 10

Alex POV

It's been a few weeks since me and Jack became friends and to be honest they have been the best few weeks of my life. I mean sure my mom still hates me and I still have major paranoia and sometimes have panic and anxiety attacks which makes me feel shitty but hey I'm still here I guess... Anyways me, Jack, Kellin and Siam are going to the cinema tonight to see a horror movie I think, I can't remember what it's called though, oh well it will probably be good since Jack will be there. Oh my god I sound like a fangirl or something whoops.

A knock at the door interrupted me from my thoughts, I opened the door and was instantly engulfed into a bear hug from Jack "Hey Lexi I missed you" I giggled at this and breathed in his scent

"I missed you too Jacky"

"Are you smelling me?" He asked as I breathed him in again

"Maybe" I laughed and he pulled away pouting and poked me

"Don't laugh at me" he giggled trying to keep a straight face but failing drastically, we laughed until we were gasping for air even though it wasn't that funny. After a few seconds of breathing we managed to stop laughing then Jack suddenly picked me up like a baby "Oh my god Jack what are you doing?!" I squealed hiding my face in the crook of his neck "Put me down"

"Nope I'm taking you to the car, calm down Lex, trust me" after he said that I instantly relaxed in his arms until we got to his car, which wasn't to far away, and he put me down and opened the door for me "Your carriage awaits" he said putting on a posh accent I giggle and he winks at me while I get in before getting in the drivers seat and whisking me away to the cinema.

Jack POV

Me and Kellin have made a plan, after we take Siam and Alex to the cinema we take them to Taco Bell, I know right classy, and ask them out which they will hopefully both say yes to and if they don't it will be very awkward. Ugh I really hope he says yes! I mean if he doesn't I'll look like a complete idiot and he might tell everyone how pathetic I am.

I drive us to the cinema with us singing blink-182 at the top of out lungs, I could tell Alex had a great voice even through my terrible one, sometimes I pretended to forget the lyrics so I could hear him sing by himself... I just realised how weird that sounds but it's true.

(A/N sorry I know it's late /.\ I've been mega busy! I know it's short but the next chapter will be longer I promise!

Anyways hope you have a fabby day! It my birthday today yay I'm 14!

Please:

»Vote«

»Follow«

»Comment«

See ya next time! Stay wonderful ~ Siam xx)