"Just tell me where to go please." He said and Dinah got her map out before looking outside.

"Well get back on the highway before I fall asleep on you." She said half jokingly and he drove off as the RV became a little chatter box.

I heard Lauren's laugh as Brad told her a joke then Austin complaining about wanting a pizza while Hailee just glared at everyone's voices. I chuckled lowly at her face as I sat at the edge of the bed looking at everyone.

"Why?!" Kamila yelled as I watched her fall from the top bunk.

"This is my bunk now!" Regina yelled and closed the curtain which only made Leo come up and sniff Kamila.

"Damn monkey." Kamila frowned before getting up and climbing towards Regina's bunk.

"Kamil-" She was cut off when I heard a slap and I raised my eyebrows.

Don't mess with the Hansen's.

"I'm going to bed you're annoying." Hailee started to giggle as Tristan acted like his drumstick was a hand.

"In two miles turn right." Dinah said in a monotone voice causing me to giggle.

"Oh shit Siri who?" She clapped her hands and I laughed lowly as Hailee came into the small room.

"Yo." She said before collapsing next to me and I continued to watch my group.

"Night Haiz." I chuckled and she playfully pulled me down.

"You still read these?" She asked and I looked down at her hands seeing the blue journal.

"Yeah I'm not really done with them." I admitted and she looked at me curiously.

"It's been a year though how aren't you finished?"

"Well try reading something that was written everyday for the past six to seven years I don't think you'll be able to finish it completely." I shrugged and she reached in her back pocket and took out her wallet.

"I miss her too." She mumbled looking at her picture that was slightly ruined.

" She mumbled looking at her picture that was slightly ruined

"Yeah." I whispered running my fingers across the picture.

"It's gonna be okay." She whispered but I just focused on the old but new picture and smiled at the day.

"I know." I felt my heart swell as I remembered more about that day and the way she smiled.

But it was cut short when I remembered she couldn't even make it to nineteen and I looked away. Hailee took the picture back and kissed my cheek goodnight like she usually did and turned away from me. I turned my back towards her and closed my eyes trying to get the negative thoughts away but no matter how hard I try it didn't work.