"I wonder what zombie flesh tastes like." Brad said and everyone rolled their eyes.

"Bitch, you really wanna die huh?" Normani took a bite of her s'mores and Lauren giggled.

"I mean remember that walker eating the other walker?" Brad chuckled and Lauren smiled at him which only made me frown.

"Who knew zombies were so freaky?" Lauren laughed with him as she nudged him and I probably had the most confused face of all right about now.

"So uhh that makes you wanna know how it tastes?" Dinah asked with a confused frown that basically said "really bitch?"

"Eh kinda I don't know not really the more I think about it." He admitted with a grimace causing Lauren to chuckle as Ally passed her a marshmallow.

"Maybe you should think some more?" I suggested as I sat next to Hailee and Lauren looked at me along with Brad and Dinah.

"That's probably your best idea yet Y/NN!" Hailee gasped sarcastically causing me to chuckle and she gave me a high five.

"Oh definitely." Normani giggled with Dinah as we sat in front of the fire Austin created.

"It would've been better if we just stayed on the road I mean we can actually settle down once we get to California." Shawn said as he leaned against the large vehicle and Connor nodded slightly.

"Kinda but we really don't wanna get any leg cramps when running away from these things. It's healthy to stop like I said." I said and they looked back at me as Hailee rested her head against my shoulder.

"Staying away from them is also healthy." He stated looking down at me and I sighed.

"Well that's not gonna happen I'm sorry." I said lowly and Brad perked up from his snack.

"Well what about Mr. Waters? They seem to be doing well for themselves they probably don't have any trying to attack them-"

"They're attacking everyone Brad just because they have a village doesn't mean they just stop attacking." I shook my head not wanting to exactly think about that guy.

"What if he's right though?" Shawn mumbled and I looked up at him as he stayed standing.

"Then I guess you all should've left when you had the chance." I spoke firmly before getting up and walking back to the RV.

I walked to the back where the actual bed was and laid down all the while I took out the journals. As I went to open the blue journal I stopped myself and slowly let it go. I didn't wanna let her go but I couldn't let these items be the only thing making me happy.

"I guess I am unstable." I mumbled to myself and looked up at the ceiling as I felt my heart clench.

"All aboard!!" Austin yelled and then flinched when Dinah hit him at his loud voice.

"Shut up for once." She rolled her eyes and sat on the couch behind Shawn's drivers seat.

"We should like get some armor or whatever like we did to the bus." Connor spoke up and sat in the little lunch booth.

"Another great idea wow." Shawn mumbled sarcastically as he started up the bus.

"Why you so snippy? Damn." Dinah sighed and he just ignored her as everyone finally entered the vehicle.