Chapter One

Olivia's P.O.V.

Usually walking in a forest isn't scary, right?  It isn't until all of a sudden you heard a crunch. Stupid me. I was me stepping on a  stick. I collected myself and continued on until I saw a bush rustle. That's when I got so scared I started running towards the end of the forest when I bump into something like a wall. I hit it so hard I fell on the ground. my head throbbing. I looked up and saw a tall blondie looking down on me with blue eyes. He looked so familiar. He held out his hand and being scared, I backed away.He seemed hurt as I did that Why would I take his hand? I usually don't trust strangers walking from a bush in a forest . "Hello, love" He said in an Irish accent. "Um, H-Hi" I say stuttering. "What is a pretty girl, like yourself, doing all alone in the woods?" 

"My dog ran away" Should I run now?  

"Don't need to be flustered, my dear" As he said that three more figures came out by us. "What is your name, dear?

"What does it matter to you?" I am not going tell him. For all I know, he could kill me and bury me. I could just imagine it, Olivia 1995-2017, on my gravestone.

"So your name is Olivia? Beautiful name for a beautiful girl." I can feel the blush coming on. Wait, how does he know my name? "How do you know my name?"

"Lucky guess" I got so scared I started sprinting away. Except, I kinda forgot about the other boys. I ran into a tree. Or what I though was a tree. I looked up and saw a brunet with long hair staring back at me. Whoops. He pinned me against the tree and looked at my neck but he froze. I don't understand? All I have on my neck is my locket. Is he scared of a necklace? All of a sudden he was off of me and the blondie had him pinned on the ground. He started growling. The other two people went over to break the fight, but they joined it. This is my chance to run away. I run as fast as my legs could take me. I was so close to the end of the forest when I was, yet again, pinned against the tree. But, this time I was pinned by the blondie. "Where do you think you're going?" When I looked up he did not look human. He had red eyes and fangs appearing out of his mouth. "Sorry, love." As he said that he started kissing my neck then I felt the fangs sink in. I could feel blood rushing out of me. I could start seeing black surrounding me. Then, it took over.

Niall's P.O.V

Me and the lads were hunting in the forest near the town of Mullingar. I smell a dog. I was going to attack it when I smell some blood that was way more mouthwatering. I heard her walking near us so we duck behind a bush. I could smell fear and I ran in front of her knocking her to the ground. She scooted away when I tried to help her up by putting out her hand. I feel bad for scaring her and making her fall. "Hello, love" I say to her. She stutters a hi.  "What is a pretty girl, like yourself, doing all alone in the woods?" She said her dog ran away. That must be the dog I was gonna eat. I could read her mind and she is very flustered. "Don't need to be flustered, my dear"  I could hear her think about her gravestone. "So your name is Olivia? Beautiful name for a beautiful girl." She asked me how I knew her name. I said that it was a lucky guess. She was scared and ran away. Luckily, Harry got her pinned to the tree. He had his fangs out. No! If he does that he will suck her dry! But, he did the weirdest thing. He froze. I couldn't tell if he was going to bite her or not.  All of a sudden, I found myself tackling Harry to the ground along with Louis and Liam.

I heard her start to run away and caught up to her, and pinned her against the tree. When I saw her face, she had fear in her eyes. I could hear her blood pumping. Next thing I knew, my teeth were in her neck. Her blood tasted like heaven. I never tasted anything like this. I had to stop. I tried, but couldn't. Harry had to pull me off. I pushed him to the ground and  marked her. She is my mate.