"Everything is just awkward now," I sighed, but things were more complicated than that. 

  "Sucks," Nima shrugged as he resumed his game of Tomb Raider.

  "Yes, thank you for the insightful advice, oh great Nima," I scoffed.

  "Just forget it happened. Move on," Nima sighed, staring straight into my eyes, "We know how good we both are at that." 

-Ryan Fox- 

  I hung up the keys to my Porsche before entering my house. My shoes fly off and I don't care enough to put them away; I have other things to worry about.

  "Hey," Matt smirked as I walked into the kitchen area. He rifled through the shiny chrome fridge for a second before pulling out some lettuce and dressing. "Visit your girlfriend again?"

  "She's not my girlfriend," I said, rolling my eyes at him.

  "So, did you tell her that you like her yet?" Matt grinned as he started cutting the lettuce. Chop. Chop. Chop. The noise echoed in my mind.

  "I-Yeah, I did," I hesitated for a second. Even if I lied, he'd find a way to get it out of me.

  "Yes," Matt said, holding the "s" sound out longer than necessary. He wiped his hands on his shorts before pulling out his phone. "And I told you so."

  "Um, who are you texting?" I asked, trying to grab the phone from him. If he was texting Alyssa, then I would kill him-slowly.

  "Calm your shits," Matt smirked. "I'm texting Nima, he owes me twenty bucks now."

  "Why?" I asked. Since when did he have Nima's number?

  "We made a bet and I won," Matt shrugged. "So, what the hell happened? And why are you all mopey?"

  "I played her a song that I wrote and after I told her," I sighed, leaning up against the dark granite counter tops. "I thought she liked me back and I went in to kiss her."

  "I don't like where this is going," Matt sighed, once again putting down his knife.

  "And then she pushed me off the couch," I admitted. "So, I'm guessing that she doesn't like me back."

  "I'd push you off the couch too," Matt nodded as he gathered the lettuce into a bowl and drizzled some of the ranch onto it. "I mean you only like her because of Mr. Windle, right?"

  "No, I actually like her. She's normal-ish. A lot better than Abigail and all the other celebrities I've dated." I shrugged. She wasn't high maintenance. She didn't care how she looked at all times. She was simple and sometimes simplicity is more complex than it seems.

  "Well, you probably just scared her. Calm down and call her later." Matt shrugged. "You ever gonna tell her? About Windle?"

  I didn't say anything because once again, Matt was right. I guess his three sisters did teach him something about the workings of the female brain. I probably did scare her. Relationships were never really my thing, probably because I have millions of people watching my every move. The only problem now was keeping the publicity a secret.

  "And once again the drummer triumphs over the singer," Matt proclaimed proudly before holding out the glass bowl. "Do you want some salad?"

-Alyssa Taylor- 

  After a quick meal of pasta and tomato sauce with extra mushrooms, an intense game of Mario Kart was underway between me and Nima. Obviously, I lost every single time. Nima is great at every course (especially Rainbow Road) and I just don't see how that's possible.

  "I win, again," Nima boasted happily. 

  "Shut up," I scowled, but it was obvious that I was kidding. "I'll beat you in Monopoly."

  "Yeah, if you don't flip the table over," Nima laughed.

  "Hey, that was one time," I defended, holding up one finger. Ping. Ping. I looked down on the ground where my phone was lying. Two new texts flashed on the screen; one from Ryan, one from Oliver.

  Are you free on Wednesday? -R

  Coffee on Wednesday sound good? We can work out the time later if you're not busy :) -Oliver 

____________________________________________________________

AYYYY I'm BACK (but probably not for long..) SO well yeah this is pretty short but yeah.  Song to the side is Bleach Blonde by This Century (awesome band go check them out and sub) Also happy Groundhog's day we will be having more winter and happy Season Finale of Football if you live in the US. I don't care who wins (but you people might) 2/2/14

Should I add a cast person for Oliver? lol I did To the side over there >>> is Oliver James, who I picture as Joe Brooks.

Anyway whoop whoop more Nima and Matt this chapter AYYY. AND OOHHH Ryan does like her and not because of the publicity thing. AYY ;)

Comment below (about things. . . yeah) Voting is swaggie too (lol swaggie, ew what am I doing) 

AND I'd like to thank each and every one of you for sticking with this story. Reading, Voting, Commenting, and Fanning (dude, there's 5000 of you guys now. HOW COOL!) 

Oh questions can go here (I like talking about things and you can get your own Story Telling Donut ID Cards) > http://ask.fm/miss__terious and I made a twitter thing > https://twitter.com/msmissterious yeah that's all the announcements. (^why is the spacing weird)

Miss_terious

*ps you look nice today