Chapter three

Chapter three:

"Yes it's Friday"!! I screamed running down the halls getting both murderous and humorous glances from everyone.

I go to my locker Jacob on hot on my heels. I put in the combination and grab a book out for math. Ugh! math. Worst subject created. I see why we need maths and need to learn it.

Every job you can get involves maths in some way. But it's still boring. Still the worst subject. And still a waste of my time since I'm marrying rich.

But nothing could ruin my mood. My birthday was on Sunday this weekend. Then suddenly I see a guy, a werewolf of course beating up another wolf.

I was quite mad about it. When I was a little kid just starting school I got bullied. A lot. Bullying really hits a nerve because of that. That's why I decided to train with my brothers.

They taught me how to fight in human form and wolf form but that's not the point at the moment. Mostly boxing as well as karate. Some attack others defence. Because this hit a nerve and I couldn't just stand there I marched over.

I didn't realise this was the alpha of the Silver moon pack as well as his beta and third in command.

I assumed they were just random players who beat other people up. Well I wasn't scared of them. Mainly because I was fuelled by anger and I didn't have a clue who they were.

All werewolves started training when they shift which is when we are 8-10 years old. I was five when I started training. That had given me a three year head start.

My brothers started training at a normal age but took karate when they were four five and six. I didn't know you could learn karate that young but apparently you can.

We are all pretty skilled fighters. That's one reason I was confident I was going to beat these guys up. I marched over my head high with a frown on my face.

"What do you think you are doing"? I ask confidently. They stop beating the guy up.

"What do you mean? I think it's obvious. Right guys".

"Well you shouldn't be doing that".

"Who's gonna stop us"?

"Me", I say angrily.

"Yeah a little girl is going to stop us from giving this guy his daily beating"?

They did this daily? "no body calls me a little girl got it punk"?

"Aww that's cute the LITTLE GIRL thinks she can tell us what to do".

They wanted to break me. Well that's not going to happen. Never will I be broken. By now quite a few people had gathered around creating a small crowd. People that trained with me whispered around.

"She is going to cream that guy".

"But he's the alpha".

"She's been training for way longer than he has".

"But he is naturally strong".

"Shut up you guys"!

Alpha? wait! what? Maybe this isn't a good idea. The guy smirked obviously realising I now knew he was the alpha. By this wasn't going to stop the beating up he deserves.