Chapter 16.

(If you wanna know why you see a beautiful photo Brendon Urie smiling right here, read the author's note at the end! :) )

(Didn't spell check btw cause I'm too lazy)

*Cameron POV*
(His is rlly short- I just decided to add his POV bc why not)

I look up towards Aaron, bringing my eyes off my phone. If Lox, Steffi and Marlee are going out then that means Marlee should be a little bit alright- if not then she's doing her best to hide that she's not okay.

The fact that Aaron claims that he's not in love with Marlee is a complete lie. Whenever his eyes are on her they light up and he looks at her like she's the most precious thing in the world- there's no way he's fallen out of love when just before we left the cabin last night to get out, I saw love eyes Carpenter watching Marlee.

I lower my gaze at the thought of how everything went down last night. When we got home Marlee confessed to loving Aaron so much and she wanted to spend the rest of her life with him- which I think is beautiful and I've always wanted them to be happily together. Heck, I already thought they'd be married by now.

But Aaron seemed completely baffled and ill in a way when she said what she did- which doesn't make sense to me, seeming how they've been together for so long now. They own an apartment and a car together- who wouldn't of thought that they were in love?

I was surprised to know that they'd never said I love you to each other before this happened. I mean, I remember saying that to Steffi after only a few weeks- and Matt was even sooner than that I believe.

I suppose it's true that when you know- you know.

I feel my hand ball into a fist as I hear Aaron let out a sigh. I'm doing all I can not to punch him in the face for what he's done to Marlee- how much heartache she must be having because of him right now. He's having the guts to sigh at a time like this? Marlee should be sighing in circles around him. She's always been like a baby sister to me- so when a best friend of mine hurts her I kinda go into a big brother mode.

I swallow down my anger, trying my best to ignore it as I bring my gaze up. I clear my throat not a moment later, making Aaron and Zayn both standing near me look to me. He raises his eyebrows, "Yes?"

I shrug my shoulders, "Um, Why don't all of us go out on the lake today? The clouds are starting to clear up to make a beautiful day." I raise my eyebrows as I glance around the room, hoping at least someone will agree.

That way the girls can have time to themselves, not hurry back- and no one will bother knocking on the door. They need time together. If anyone knows Marlee, it's Steffi and Mahogany. They've always been together and know absolutely everything about each other. They need a day to themselves and no one should bother their time. They haven't been alone the three of them in a long time.

I lose track of my thoughts as I hear Giorgia squeal, "Oh, I'm in! I really want to try wake boarding." She grins as she nudges Zayra's shoulder, making her nearly fall off the chair onto Sophia sitting on the floor.

They both turn to glare sharply at Giorgia- both chucking pillows at her at the same time. I let out a small laugh, hoping the mood would be raised a little bit.

I smile nodding, "So, lake today?" I glance around, hoping everyone agrees to say yes.

I really want to have some fun- everyone's been in such a gloomy mood, which I understand with everything that's happened, but we should all try being alright and lively instead of hovering over what's been done.