Chapter 9

👆 (^∇^)
*Cam's POV*

I bite my lip as I grab the neatly wrapped gift off the coffee table. I glance up to see Steffi smiling at me as she leans back on the couch, a black blanket covering her along with holding a throw pillow.

"Please just open it, Cam. You're making me nervous with the way you're holding it, looking at it like it's fire." She lets out a small laugh as she smiles at me.

I feel my cheeks redden as I shake my head, "Sorry. I just um, yeah I'll open it." I chuckle softly as I start to tear the wrapping paper.

I knit my eyebrows as I see a small flat black box. I glance to Steffi, seeing her smiling eagerly as I shake my head chuckling, "Stop grinning. It's weird." I comment as I open the box.

She rolls her eyes as I look down at the box, seeing a silver bracelet with the words God has a plan engraved into it. I feel my mouth part slightly, baffled and in love with the bracelet at the same time. I look up at Steffi amazed for a moment to see her biting her lip as she grins at me, "So you like it?" She questions as I take it out of the box and slip it into my wrist.

"Like it?" I shake my head as I look at the cursive engraving, "I freaking love it!" I grin looking to her.

Her cheeks redden, "Yeah. I engraved it myself, or tried to. I hope it's alright." She smiles shrugging.

I grin shaking my head, "No it's great, thank you." My grin widens as I lean over and give her a hug, making her giggle as she hugs me tightly back for a moment.

I break away, "Okay, now it's your turn." I smile grabbing the first gift off the coffee table and placing it down in front of her lap.

Her eyes widen slightly for a moment. Her cheeks redden, "Um, okay." She smiles shyly before grabbing the top present and tearing the wrapping off the top.

She stops for a moment before knitting her eyebrows as she see's a Nike sign on the relatively large black box. A small smile plays at her lips as she glances up to me, "You got me Nike's?" She smiles crookedly at me.

I raise an eyebrow, bringing my hand to my face and rub my left eye. I wave my hand for her to continue and open up the box already so she can open her gifts and grin happily.

Of course I didn't her Nike's, not when she deserves Yeezy's.

She lifts the box top and gasps at what's she sees. She looks up at me for a moment, "Holy shit, Cam." Her eyes widen as she throw the top of the box on the floor beside her, revealing all of the makeup I decided to buy her while I was in New York.

I smile at her reaction as she shakes her head, looking at all of the individual lip sticks, eyeliners, primers, foundation, etc. originally I was gonna buy her the naked eye Pallet, but I got carried away in the store since the lady kept recommending such great products. Eventually I nearly bought half the god damn makeup section at Sephora.

She stares at the makeup with her mouth open slightly, "How- Why.. So much..?" She shakes her head as she grabs the matte black lipstick. She averts her eyes to me with her mouth open slightly, "Cameron. Why did you get me so much? I don't.. I really don't..." She trails shaking her head with wide eyes as she glances down to the makeup.