I'm patiently she un buttoned them and stuck her hand in my boxers causing me too gasp in her mouth.

"Damn you wet"  she whispered using her middle finger and pointer finger too spread my second set of lips then drag her finger down the middle of my folds.

I moaned out bitting my own lip, wasting no Time her slipped inside my wet and gooey pumping quickly.

Immediately my back flew into a arch I've never been fucked like this before, it her fingers there so long and hitting all the right spots I won't last.

My moans became uncontrollable gripping the couch, I felt my eyes roll too the back off my head bucking my hips back against her fingers

At this point I was moaning anything that came too mind, I could feel her grinning down on me proudly.

Her fingers curled inside me in all the right ways, my head flew back against the cushion gripping the couch aggressively.

"Ay Dios mío papi" I moaned accidentally when I reached my climax. Fuck, out of all the shit I could have said papi is what comes out. She gonna let it go too her head.

Her fingers pumped in and out of me twice more as I rode out my high. "Papi?" She said, I could feel her smirk before opening my eyes.

I swallowed opening my eyes seeing I was exactly right,

"I like the sound of that" she smirke laying on my side.

"I couldn't control it" I blushed looking away.

"Don't blush now, you already moaned it" she smirked once again.

"It's not your fault in just that good" she said sucking on the fingers that were just inside me.

"That's it" I said quickly switching our positions and putting her in the bottom.

"I think I'll have a snack now" I said yanking her sweat pants down.

Her breathing picked up quickly causing me too smile.

I spread her legs positioning my self between them, simply placing a kiss on her thinly clothed center causing her entire body too shutter.

Placing another kiss on her clothed clearly wet and throbbing core she grabbed my head pushing me down a little making me smile again. 

"So eager arnt you?" I asked kissing it a final time.

She nodded squirming a little with a little pathetic moan.

I bit my lip flatting my tongue over her boy shorts causing her too groan loudly.

That was enough teasing so I slide the boy shorts down and took a dive deep into that body.

-
Remember five hours ago when I took a dive deep into that body? Well we kinda fucked again, then again then again until the both of us passed out.

We managed too go two hours of nothing but screams, scratches,yells, hair pulling, lip bitting eye rolling, leg trembles, and teasing until she passed out after her tenth time cumming that day.